Adam Record of Ragnarok Vs Goku from Dragon Ball Super (Manga)

Expert

huh--
So What do guys think about this I think that Adam would win cause of his eyes of the lord so he could just copy goku's move's

I only know about dbs so I'mma say Goku because of ultra instinct (and yes I did watch all of dbza plus I'm subscribed to masacoX(sorry if I butchered the name))

Time to dust off the ol' nerd glasses for this one.

I gave Adam's abilities a quick read on the fandom wiki, I don't know much about the manga he's from but based on the wiki it seems as though he compares most closely to greek gods. If these gods are anything like their real life mythological counterparts, Goku surpassed their power long ago back in Z, and makes them look outright pathetic well before the time of Super. Even if he were to simply power up to full and throw a serious punch, it should be enough to kill Adam there and then. As it is, a weaker version of Goku in early Super nearly destroyed the entire universe with his punches. Likely, Goku would hold back the punch to avoid it being fatal however.

Time to dust off the ol' nerd glasses for this one.

I gave Adam's abilities a quick read on the fandom wiki, I don't know much about the manga he's from but based on the wiki it seems as though he compares most closely to greek gods. If these gods are anything like their real life mythological counterparts, Goku surpassed their power long ago back in Z, and makes them look outright pathetic well before the time of Super. Even if he were to simply power up to full and throw a serious punch, it should be enough to kill Adam there and then. As it is, a weaker version of Goku in early Super nearly destroyed the entire universe with his punches. Likely, Goku would hold back the punch to avoid it being fatal however.

you do have a point there, when Adam got punched by Zeus's first attack from getting knocked out(by Adam) he died (supposedly) so he could probably survive the attack's that Goku throw

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back