This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Jumpy on the Discord server brought to my attention the fact that Snolf completely broke netplay games. It's been fixed now in v1.3. A thousand thanks to Jumpy.

I'm just gonna use kirby and turn this into a dream course sequel.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Kirby doesn't play nice with this.

Uploaded v1.4. This has a few changes with netgames in mind, including fixing some errors that were happening if a player joined as a spectator. Also added new character select art by Mike Tona.

I played this mod the other night and I'm almost convinced you should be able to trigger a putt that lets you set only set distance and not height, and if you roll onto a spring or off a ramp in this way it doesn't lock your ability to do a mid-air thok.

I've done a rewrite of the mod. It should mostly still play the same but I've ironed out a couple of issues and added a few new features. Snolf players can now collide with each other in multiplayer and skim across the surface of water. I've also replaced the previous input-based cheats with normal console commands and moved the "Everybody's Snolf" mode from a separate lua script into the main mod under a console command. All commands are restricted to server admins and apply to all Snolf players.

I meant to include a few other features but I've had little time for modding lately and I decided to release what I have now. I'm still hoping to eventually add a shot guide to make aiming easier and a few other things.

Last edited:
For some reason I keep getting this error when I try running the Everybody's Snolf command:
attachment.php

don't mind my odd folder naming :cring:

Attachments

• srb20194.png
    srb20194.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 798
It's "everybodys_snolf 1" or just "everybodys_snolf" with no argument, not "everybodys_snolf on". You should be getting a message explaining that though and not that error message. That's a mistake. I'll look into fixing that.

Edit: I uploaded a v2.1 updated that should fix that error message and show a proper help message if you try to call commands with the wrong arguments.

Last edited:
Small update that fixes Snolf bouncing off steep slopes and quarter-pipe structures instead of going of launching off them correctly.

Ok I'm trying to make the campaign a bit more beatable. The v2.3 update makes bosses a bit easier by allowing you to get your shot back easier in boss levels and also fixes it so charging a shot counts as spindashing again, which I'd previously broken. This will let Snolf use the spindash switches in Deep Sea Zone again.

I've made a few updates since the last post, still mostly centered around making the game more beatable. Several changes make the bosses a bit easier, Snolf has infinite lives by default, and Snolf is immune to the spinning lava jets in Red Mountain by default as well because one of the rooms is almost impossible otherwise. There's also an optional save state system now that you can activate with a command as well as a bunch of fixes and a few things just for fun.

Last edited:
Ok, first of all i love this character and the unique gameplay that remember me i pretty bad at golf, Just to make it more intense I grabed the 2 tokens in GFZ1 and... You can also play the nights special stages and with movement from snolf
attachment.php

one big fail

And for spicy the challenge I tried to beat at least GFZ boss (didn't try other bosses

The bosses here are ANOTHER Level! I was trying too hard and spaming the level map 03 because i didn't want to have a continue. If you want to make this challenge DON'T DO IT. If this advice didn't stop you. I'm gonna leave some tips to beat him
  • 1. Never hit close to him because he's too fast to shoot his lasers and you will get a hit
  • 2. ALWAYS have at least one Ring, otherwise you can't beat him in his pinch INSANITY mode unless you mastered ultra instinct.
  • Don't panic

If you followed all these tips you will be congrated by this image
attachment.php

An Awesome mod! I can make you a suggestion? Can you make some preview of the shoot while charging power meters and add it to an "Easy mode"? The Easy mode will be great for people (like me) bad at golf, and a normal mode without the preview for the players good at it.

Hey it only took me *looks at watch* four months but the shot guide is finally a reality in v2.10. Use the console command snolf_shot_guide to turn it on.

srb20062.gif

oakreef updated Snolf the Golfball with a new update entry:

Snolf v2.13

This update fixes some multiplayer issues. The biggest of which is I learned how to use the NetVars hook so now Snolf settings are synced to clients when they join games, which makes them safe to use in multiplayer games. An issue where players could get stuck on each other was also fixed.

I also fixed the issue where Snolf was getting stuck on the edge of conveyor belts.

A non-bugfix gameplay change: Snolf can't use shield abilities after bouncing and in Everybody's Snolf mode other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

oakreef updated Snolf the Golfball with a new update entry:

Snolf 2.16

This update focuses on inter-compatibility with other addons and other characters. There's several of changes made so that when using Everybody's Snolf mode other characters can use their abilities more without them breaking. Tails can fly without the mod immediately forcing him back into falling and Nack and Gemma can now use their abilities to bounce on the ground without the golf physics interfering with them. You can also now use the snolf_mulligan_button console command to change...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back