Let's discuss cool new names for Super abilities.

ThatOneGamingDude // T1GD

ThatOneGamingDude // T1GD
So, I am in the works of making a new character for SRB2, and this character has a Super ability, but I don't want to call it "Super," since that's painfully overused. I want to come up with a new name for the Super ability that is original. I'm thinking "SilaCharge," ("Sila" is Russian for "Power.") the name being a cool twist on Team Fortress 2's "ÜberCharge." Let me know what you think of the name and give me a name you like.

It all depends on how you implement it, may vary its name. Case if its a spindash that if held time enough, like metal sonic, changes state into an overcharged spin, could call itself "uberspin" or something similar. The thing i thought for this is geting a lil area of damage around you, whenever you reached the UberSpin, like Metal sonic overdrive, but a lil better. Unless you dont have the ability done, its hard to plan names for it

So, I am in the works of making a new character for SRB2, and this character has a Super ability, but I don't want to call it "Super," since that's painfully overused. I want to come up with a new name for the Super ability that is original. I'm thinking "SilaCharge," ("Sila" is Russian for "Power.") the name being a cool twist on Team Fortress 2's "ÜberCharge." Let me know what you think of the name and give me a name you like.
Ah yes, the charge.

I do not know how it looks from the side of an English-speaking person, but from my side (I am Russian) the use of the word "Sila" looks as ridiculous as possible.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back