Earless RE-Redo

Earless RE-Redo 1.2.1

FAVman33

Brak Burger
Merry Christmas Eve! Have some Earless.

1VYOk80.png

The robo-blast from the past finally arrives with a fresh coat of paint!

QZ1i9eO.png

Alt. JumpThok
tMHL7Sd.gif

This is basically two abilities in one! Double jump in the air to perform another (smaller) jump. Jump a third time in the air, and you'll perform a thok! It's easy!

BpFWbHK.gif

This thok is quite strong, as it can break some walls down too!

Spindash
Ka9le7S.gif

Just like Sonic, Earless can perform a spindash. It's worth noting that he's the slowest out of the vanilla cast in spindashing, thokking, and running, but don't let that make you think he's way too slow to catch up!

Groove
4kEmiPC.gif

Yeah, you know the gist of how this works by now. Press Tossflag to bust a move!

QZ1i9eO.png

JQIahaP.png

KIRBY
Suck up Earless to get the ball ability.

DIRK
Contains frozen sprites.

BATTLEMOD
Same as Sonic. Go home.

CROSSMOMENTUM
The Thok part in the Alt. JumpThok is now heavily effected by your speed for that sweet Xmom Xperience. It's also worth noting that you do not raise upwards when you thok like the momentum thok Sonic has.

SRB2P
Despite having the same persona as Sonic, Earless has a bit more health and more of a chance for crits.

QZ1i9eO.png

gY1eAr0.gif

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaiting!!
(How update versions work:
#.#: main update
#.#.#: minor update [like a tiny bug or whatever])

v1:
- Initial Release

v1.1:
- Fixed an issue with multiple ERR's in a netgame, which is a bit major if you ask me

Motdspork: The base code of the SLW bounce, later to be heavily edited
SMS Alfredo: Dust, dancing, and probably more I forgot
Starlight: For secretly betatesting Earless ReRedo without them knowing they were >:))))

(If you're one of the few who are still interested in the OLD Earless Redo, don't worry. Here's a download link if you ever want to see the last version. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XGgM7gdwLO1UgFUENqD0oZyqlBv2Wl_u/view?usp=sharing )

Attachments

• srb20017.gif
    srb20017.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 352
  • srb20016.gif
    srb20016.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 349
  • srb20015.gif
    srb20015.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 354
  • srb20018.gif
    srb20018.gif
    722.7 KB · Views: 420
  • CL_EarlessReRedo_v1.1.pk3
    4.3 MB · Views: 3,973
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, I will suggest adding at least one ingame screenshot for the graphics pack, especially since your example doesn't even show the different HUD.

I actually like this. The way he looks is cute in a way. It also gives off some nostalgic vibes, (although i haven't played SRB1.)

10/10 in my book! :D

Absolutely adorable. With the added detail and stuff, it reminds me of a like, live-like bootleg plush of some kind.

This is... wow, this is amazing! Maybe you should try SRB1 Knux too! I really like the added srb1 sprite pack you put in. Great job man!

it is the update time my dudes and dudettes
v1.2:
- New sprites for Dirk the Husky's Freeze ability (a little wonky, dirk needs to be loaded first)
- Added compatibility to Battle mode, hence the new lua.
- Fixed a part of shading on the A3/A7's of the spritesheet that bothered me
- minor tweaks to stats
- better continue sprite

v1.3 update:
- a new original battle+ attack has been added.
- also, some stuff in the srb1 graphics got added, including a few mods.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

(shhhhhh that soc error never happened)

Last edited:
v1.3.1 Update time aw yeah:
-Fake rings in the battle mod cannot be grabbed by Silver anymore.
- An issue regarding flipped gravity and the fake rings have also been fixed as well.

(thanks again to [REDACTED] from the discord)

Last edited:
Happy birthday!
v1.4:
Earless is now compatible with Kirby! Earless gives the ball ability, as a nod to him being in a ball form when you jump from a standstill. Happy birthday to the pink puffball we all love!

Inb4 this ends up being reverted to having no Battle abilities due to... recent events...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back