Sonic Robo Blast completed without cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten very far in Sonic Robo Blast, and I doubt many people have, seeing as there aren't any full playthoughs that I can find for it. I can't blame them, it's unbearable playing it for more than ten minutes.

I've completed it, but I used the 99 lives cheat to make it more tolerable. Dying to a glitch when lives are irrelevant is hilarious, where it would be really frustrating without cheating.

Yep. It took me attempting to speedrun everything around 100 times (make that 400 attempts for ERZ2) before I was good enough to do it though.

I've never played the actual first game, but the remake on SRB2 is hell to get through. If the first game is tons more difficult than the remake on SRB2, I've got respect for anybody who's attempted the original.

I don't think the SRB1 remake is that bad. Sure, it's not...great, but for what it is, it's interesting. I played it recently and it was better than I remembered.

I'm sure the original is a pain to play though. Just look at it. That can't not be grueling.

hahahahahaha no

There were way too many moments where I couldn't beat the first boss in the second zone because I hit it too much and it remained in it's invulnerability state, leaving me to get burned alive.

I've only ever managed to get to Ice Palace 2. And that was on easy...

Edit: just made it to Volcano Zone 2, starting from Knothole. The badniks in this game are ridiculous...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back