Teh Joni have a question: Super(VIRUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Yes, everyone knows that J.T.E's "Supervirus" is fake. Its scares all noobs...

Supervirus isnt real virus. Yes, I know that.

By the way. I have checked OLD SRB2JTE topic, and the new one. I have look'd up the post's, what have been sended to topics. Now I have feeling, Does JTE (or someone else) maked/coded virus to SRB2JTE, in ol' times, cause I have been I been looked this odd thing, and I saw JTE's post in youtube (one vid "Supervirus triggers" or something like that) and there's readed (maybe not anymore), something that JTE does not never put major virus, malwares, spywares, trojans, in his own mod. And someone's was said, there's was virus.

The point is, Why there was virus (or was there?, and where?) in SRB2JTE in ol' times?

And I wanna rly know the history, WHAT happened?

It was never a real virus. The old supervirus did something different to the game, but it didn't harm the computer in any way.

I think the old supervirus is still coded in SRB2JTE, but it might be commented out or something.

EDIT: Here is an article dedicated to the supervirus. http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/SRB2JTE#Supervirus

New Supervirus?

Oh, Okai. I thought there WAS a virus, cause someone said like that.

*checks Srb2 Wiki*

Oyeah! I remembered that new supervirus. I have forgotten to ask; does anybody know how this thing can be activated? Second, If doesnt, this can be fake, can be?

'Cause if the way to this virus is unknown, how there was someone to write like this if the way to activate the new SuperVirus is unknown, and if is it UNKNOWN, where he knows THAT, what the supervirus does if activated, and what it should look like?

The supervirus shield. I think you go into GFZ3 and put "tunes 1050" without the quotation marks, die and the supervirus shield is there. :|

:I. He means the new one. The Supervirus of secrets! (LoL?). Not the Supervirus shield or the coop-erative supervirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back