What I need to do to make a awesome mod?

Sonamous 47

Extremely Strong Hedgehog
I you don't know already, Iam pretty new to the modding community, and iam getting a new windows/ 500gb external hard drive. Iam also wanting to create a Archie Sonic Mod and a Sonamous47 mod. Both are my ideas. But can you tell me what should I use to make a very unique mod and plays similar to if Archie Sonic was in game, the kicking, light speed, spindash, peel out, super form, ultra form, etc. So can get me some websites amd tips on how to make a good srb2 mod. It also help my buds who are in the works of making a mod.

so before we start-no thok because I don't think Archie Sonic is the kind of Sonic to thok, with that out of the way let's begin.

I think you should have some of SMS's abilities for Archie Sonic because SMS is kinda cool but try to give Archie Sonic a Modern Sonic kind of vibe (SMS is re-usable but Modern Sonic isn't unfortunately) but here's where I get into pecific button abilities-

Jump→ I think you should combine Cman's double jump with his air dash by configuring both the double jump and the air dash to jump so Archie Sonic basically would do an in air long jump which don't worry Cman is re-usable.

Dash mode- just use Junio Sonic's Dash mode, nothing more and nothing less (also Junio Sonic is re-usable).

Well that's all I got and I have no idea what Sonamous47 is so I hope you enjoy my advice.

Last edited:
There are a lot of tutorials on the wiki, or you can watch tutorials on YT on how to do that.

You can do the sprites

The Lua

and of course, the Custom Character Tutorial would be helpful.

oh!

Also if you want things like light dash, or peel out, you can search on the Lua section or Characters section, some characters or mods are marked as reusable, so... you can grab their abilities and add them to your charater, but of course, you need their permission.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back