I drawing SRB2 Characters in Paint.

Hmm... I wish I could say but when it try to check it out Google drive tells me that he require permission to look at it so I'm not sure if I can get a look at it because yes I did send an email requesting access to it but I'm not sure if you'll say yes because you don't know my email and I'm not just going to say what my email is so all I can say is that I'm glad that you are getting internet the srb2 community and I hope you enjoy being here.
Thanks for reading.

Yeah when you link something from Google Drive you gotta turn "link sharing" on too. But really you should just use an external image hosting service like Imgur or similar.

Alright so I can't seem to get the link to load but if you want to have it just straight up load like this

-example
SRB2_Sonic_Art.png

Then try putting the URL link in a IMG line like this-

Well I hope the art is pretty good so thanks for reading.

Can't link stuff from your computer honey. Only you can see "file://" links, not us. You have to upload it onto the Internet first. Try using this website: https://imgur.com/, or if that doesn't work, just type "image hosting" into your preferred search engine.

Bonus: Imgur and similar sites even provide pre-formatted BBCode for you. First, upload an image, then follow these instructions:
  1. Hover over your image and click the […], then "Get share links"
    BfcaatI.png
  2. Under "BBCode (Forums)" click "copy link" and paste that into a post.
    lHTYaV1.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back