Logan McCloud's Low-Poly SRB2 Pack 2.2 Teaser Discussion

Mod Edit: Well, if you're gonna talk about it...

So, the Logan Mcloud's Low-Poly Pack 2 Teaser just realeased.
What do you think about the Teaser? i think its hype!
The Junio Sonic MD2 was the best thing to come out with the teaser.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty epic the idea of port the models, and with new things, i also loved Junio Sonic, i can't believe the awesome looks with 3D models.

We can all agree that we're hyped for the Junio Model to be released and to be honest, im hype too! The models on this trailer look awesome! (I hear many people talk about Junio but not about Flicky :/)

i cant wait to be able to use these models ingame. personally i think the models shown in the teaser are better than the jeck jims models (though i still think those models are really good too.)

My take on this is that this guy's models have been the only ones to ever replicate SRB2's style perfectly. As always, I've only used models if they were in place of pre-rendered sprites, but this pack may be an exception. It broke the mold and looks stellar, exceeding my expectations for anyone.

Someone in a server with me said the models with drop this week, i'm not sure..

I was too late to edit this but it dint come out the week i posted this lol.

Last edited:
I just hope we'll be able to install models individually. It'd be nice to be able to mix and match based on which ones I like. Especially if one includes support for add-on characters that the other doesn't.

It'd be nice to be able to mix and match based on which ones I like.

AFAIK, that's always been a possibility. It's not the fastest thing to do, but you could keep the files in different folders and just change which directory models.dat looks in for different characters.

AFAIK, that's always been a possibility. It's not the fastest thing to do, but you could keep the files in different folders and just change which directory models.dat looks in for different characters.

That sounds too complicated to me, though. I'd probably just go all the way with either Jeck Jim's models or Logan McCloud's models if I have to do that to mix them both.

That sounds too complicated to me, though. I'd probably just go all the way with either Jeck Jim's models or Logan McCloud's models if I have to do that to mix them both.

It's actually pretty easy to open your notepad+ and copy/edit stuff. Though if you just can't be bothered to do that then say that. The only thing stopping you from doing it is you saying that "you can't" or "it's too hard."

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back