I have been confused at making WADs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
I am new at this game and i need to know if i need a certain program to make a character wad. If so tell me wear i can find them please?
And how do I add a picture to my name?

Thank you. Now I might (hopefully) be able to create some HALO character WADs for people who might want them. If I am able to make them I will post them. I may also put some screenshots so people can rate them.

I found things that are said to be good and I have downloaded them but, they won't let me on at all. And to answer Mike's question, if you say sprite rips as, using a different character for their base then the answer is no I am going to make them from scratch.

I finally got a working wad edit, but now i need to know how to add features, movement, abilities, etc... It did not tell me how to do those things. >:-(

I will be starting with everyone favorite Spartan, Master Chief (I hope I spelled it right)!

So far, I'm the only one I know who has tried:

Masterchief.jpg

*continued from Chaos's post* and try to make it srb2 style without sprite rips. It's hard.

REJECTED!
Meh, I hope your Master Chief isnt a midget or Badly drawn character with shading and coloring of a three-year-old.
And a word of advice, NEVER EVER make a recolor or a sprite rip.

OFF TOPIC:

(To ICE)

Your Master Chief looks like it came from alien hominid. (I think Alien Hominid is a good game)

I just remembered what I wanted to post. Do I have to use Adobe Photoshop or can I use a different program to make a design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back