SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok for some reason when I click'ed run on SRB2JTE in the folder a blacksscreen popped up for about 3 seconds and dissapeared. How do i get srb2jte to work?

Lostgame said:
"My car is broken. Please fix it."
Try, you know, Searching for the answer (Foreign Concept! :O). That's the purpose of the little magnifying glass up there, just in case you didn't get that. >_>

Ok i will try to accept your critisism as a way to help me but in the future please do *NOT* come to my topics and say something unless it can help me.

Of course it can help you. He's encouraging you to actually look for the answer in previous topics. You'd be suprised how well that works.

you would think he could've told me to serch topics instead of commin off all hostile im sorry if this affends anyone but i do not find stuff like that tolerable as for the next matter it was kinda of hoping someone would know what im talking about instead comming up out of nowhere and demanding your search for it all by yourself, i mean come on isnt this suposed tyo be a freindly comunity. ive nothing freindly at all about the people on srb2 forums.

How in the world was he being hostile, he was stating an obvious fact. Using the search function helps a lot in looking for a specific whatever.

And by the way, stop crying because a few forum-viewers talk to you in a way you don't like. Spazz was only helping you, no big deal.

Seriously, why are you trying to be such as ass to us? We told you just to search for it - and if you did, the answer should be right there. We just don't want 500 topics on the master server when a single topic holds the answer, that's all. We aren't trying to be mean to you at all, we're just being matter of fact.

There's a topic a few slots down which asked the same question you did. Look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back