Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you already unlocked everything, you should know where everything is. Unless you cheated. Cheater.

Super mystic sonic said:
Jrose! Think you can somehow get along that crazily stupid security to still make this work? Lots of you stuff I normally use to test levels and characters cannot be used now, since 1.09.3 doesn't support gamedata's with such stuff. Now I have to without ultimate, gravity, startrings and all that handy stuff. It takes me longer to look for redwalls, I cannot test super forms anymore, because I don't have rings, and I can't have a crazily fun challenge anymore!

SSNtails, can't you allow this kind of stuff (extra's like gravity and startrings) by making the game say its modified?

There's a new invention called Devmode you know? It has all that stuff -_-"

devmode into console FTW

cueball61 said:
There's a new invention called Devmode you know? It has all that stuff -_-

No startrings, no gravity, no ultimate. The only reason why I would activate devmode is because I need -noresetplayers to know certain coördinates. But sometimes I need multiple, wich makes me need extra people to do it faster. So why not allow it in netgames?

No ultimate? You can't beat Vhard? >_> Why would you want Ultimate if you can't even unlock it?

I used it once, when i had 1.09.3.32, the codes didnt do ANYTHING and nor did it currupt the gamedata

(i forget how it works)

ok... well... how do you work this EXE thats in the zip? or do you run it unnder the cheat engine?

(oh, and welcome back)

Open it up the exe then run the game. Then use the key commands to do stuff.
Sorry that I was gone for so long. But I been having alot of problems.

This is just stupid, It's easy to unlock everything, there's even a guide on STARS, and if you people can't follow that, then you suck. Sorry, but that's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back