Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be a super character just set the Character Mod: Moves code to 0. Then in the middle of the game turn on the supe sonic code.

jrose05 said:
The super sonic code some problems that need to be worked out. To use start a level then goto Cheat Engine 5.2 program and put a check mark next to the Super Sonic code and set the value to 1. Every time you get a ring he will turn into super sonic. The code causes sonic to freeze up when a level loads up.

I've been playing your cheats every once in a while, but I'm actually waiting to see if you can find the counter that tells you you finished Ultimate Mode 1 time, so you can change the 1 to a 3.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've been playing your cheats every once in a while, but I'm actually waiting to see if you can find the counter that tells you you finished Ultimate Mode 1 time, so you can change the 1 to a 3.

that would be a life saver, having to go through all that work...

But God and no-clipping mode work well :D

I'll get the engine if you make it so that all of the codes alter the game, and if none of the timeattack/emblem hacks are in there. I want to be able to keep my timeattack records.

Jrose! Think you can somehow get along that crazily stupid security to still make this work? Lots of you stuff I normally use to test levels and characters cannot be used now, since 1.09.3 doesn't support gamedata's with such stuff. Now I have to without ultimate, gravity, startrings and all that handy stuff. It takes me longer to look for redwalls, I cannot test super forms anymore, because I don't have rings, and I can't have a crazily fun challenge anymore!

SSNtails, can't you allow this kind of stuff (extra's like gravity and startrings) by making the game say its modified?

HSEW said:
is there gamedata with all 7 emeralds on it because this one doesn't have it
Almost 2 month bump dude...
Also, you're too lazy to get them? Wow...

YOu can't test super forms? What's so hard about starting the game up through the level select menu and grabbing a special stage token? That's 50 rings right there.

I think you need a newer gamedata.dat because it wont work with my version... someone please post a link of another one that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back