Compatible WADs in 2.2

Cramoisi

Hellow, would it be possible to know which WADs are currently working on SRB2 ? I was shocked that there is no thread yet that talks about this tbh...

Not really. There are tons of them and you're better off just testing any given one you want to see if it works. The overwhelming majority will not work.

most of the ones that might work out of the box are going to be basic levels and multiplayer maps.

Anything with graphics will at a minimum be rendered with the wrong pallete, as 2.2 has a brand new one. I know 2.1 characters won't work, I tried because I was curious.

I wish I could use Sylveon.Wad in the new version, but I'm happy that Metal Sonic is now a official unlockable character in the new version.

I wish I could use Sylveon.Wad in the new version, but I'm happy that Metal Sonic is now a official unlockable character in the new version.

Official metal is a big more fun though. I actually kind of like 2.1 shadow (even though most of the character wads dont match the official sprites)his gameplay style is pretty interesting but he isnt a classic character. I think i saw a gif of him in 2.2 with redesigned sprites somewhere but i cant remember where? If he gets rereleased with improved artwork that’ll go in my “always” folder. (I do kinda wish flickey had a run animation though, he’s kind of almost a real feeling character in a gag kind of way)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back