This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Maybe for His jump he does the spring animation and if you press shift he curls and press shift again to un-curl? And when he curls he could throw his arms out for sort of a Start up look. that would be cool. I know you have better things to do so i'm just throwing the idea out there.

Last edited:
FINALLY, THE SONIC I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IN SRB2--
Ok but anyways, Sonic Freedoms (or whatever it's called) was a pretty neat game.
I'm just glad to see the Sonic from that game into this one. I've been a huge fan of Toei Sonic.
Good job on the mod!

Drop Dash?

Hello. got to say love this character mod. Toei/Junio sonic is probably my personal favorite. however i feel that if he had the drop dash ability it would improve the flow of his move set. feels great to fly through the air with the bullet dash but an additional ground move would be awesome to cut through enemies without losing momentum each time i do a non charged spin dash

is it ok to ask for the fist map in the abilties section
Yeah what is the first map? Also maybe add more expressive transitions like throwing his arms out when doing bullet dash, and throwing them up for spindash?(And hands of course) Just Transitions into abilities :D

Last edited:
is it ok to ask for the fist map in the abilties section

It's Azure Paradise Zone by MK.exe. I chose the map due to the fact that I needed a more open map to test Junio in and I hadn't played the map before. GIF was needed so I had provided one as well.

(Fun fact): Literally a few seconds after in the GIF, I ran into a red crawla but ended up taking out the frames with the use of Aseprite. Helped out with lowering the size of it as well, so it was a win-win.

Hello. got to say love this character mod. Toei/Junio sonic is probably my personal favorite. however i feel that if he had the drop dash ability it would improve the flow of his move set. feels great to fly through the air with the bullet dash but an additional ground move would be awesome to cut through enemies without losing momentum each time i do a non charged spin dash

I don't know if in Sonic Freedom, Sonic is able to drop dash, and I don't think it's that useful, as the bullet dash is already that useful with momentum (sorry for this unusual answer)

Maybe his jump could be the spring jump and falling animation. and press spin to uncurl mid jump and bullet dash. After falling you could hold spin to perform a drop-bounce

Last edited:
I much prefer to play with models, but I must say that your sprite sheet is utterly beautiful. I've it! It perfectly captures Sonic from the intro to Sonic CD.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back