This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Nice, we got version 2.2.

I'm not a huge fan of putting so many skin colours into the list when loading the mod... but I'm betting that I'll be needing the anti skin colour flash soon.

Only thing I'd like to see is Sonic Robo Blast II compatibility, but I guess he can be considered his own character.

I'd really like if the 34 colors of SMS are separated, cuz... Man, 34 colors is too exaggerated, and also, the SkinColors makes the game slow, SMS makes it more, so them both fused, is extremely slow.

Seeing the creature of SRBii turn into the god that is Super Mystic Sonic would be a bit... amazing so please do it

Eggman's DooM, v2.2

Three or so updates in and Golden Shine still hasn't made and uploaded the HMS tutorial video he said he would in part 2 of the SMS tutorial. I dunno, maybe he's playing DooM Eternal.

Anyway, enjoy the new update fellas :>

Now if you'll excuse me...

Yeets into the custom skincolors

THIS MOD IS AMAZING! This mod is really cool and compared to the 1.09.4 version, very advanced. Keep up the good work!

I think I found a bug

When loading SMS modern Sonic boost stops working and I couldn't slam anybody else have the same problem? I'm curious to know

I was looking at the commands and for whatever reason, it said "couldn't execute file SMSreborn.cfg". Where is the download for the file?

I was looking at the commands and for whatever reason, it said "couldn't execute file SMSreborn.cfg". Where is the download for the file?

That file is just an autoexec.cfg kind of file but it runs when you load SMS. You don't need it to make the mod work though.

Weirdly, while i was testing HMS on SRB2 Station, I used his abilities so hard that some of my game's textures got corrupted, and then the game crashed after pressing Esc; Edit: I found out it's an issue with OpenGL. And i guess also because i'm using the 32-bit version on my 64-bit computer.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Weirdly, while i was testing HMS on SRB2 Station, I used his abilities so hard that some of my game's textures got corrupted, and then the game crashed after Esc. Can you fix that (if you can)?

loooooooooooooooooool
Congratulations, You finded a SMS BUG

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Sounds like a generic "Wow! You're a amazing mod maker" comment.

Ackeneister, Thanks for correcting the comment

Last edited:
Oh! how i LOVE sms!
Ok so where do i begin? Ok so i was on my YOUTUBE tab of my Chrome and there it was, the sms tutorial part 2!
and i watched it because it looked like it had srb2 in it, And well it was very cool!
and so i downloaded it and out it into my addons folder, And then i played with my new character and it was awesome!
Even though i was very bad at controlling him, it was still very cool!
But i do have a suggestion!
Like in the nights special stage, Could there be something like it in the normal stages? i mean as sonic ('s) Here is what i propose: Pressing custom 2 with 1 - 10 rings you could briefly turn into SMS (For about 0.5th of a second to 1 second)
To counter attack, wall jump, and homing attack.

And that is the end to my paragraph! hoped you enjoyed reading!

also sorry for bad writing! im kinda new at trying to write right

Slight Problem?

I love this mod, but I have no idea how to navigate the SMS Menu. I get into the menu but I can't select the two buttons. I click every button there is and I don't get anywhere. I'm using v.2.2.6 on Windows. Is there a way to fix this? I want to experiment with SMS some more. This could also be a me problem, but still!

I love this mod, but I have no idea how to navigate the SMS Menu. I get into the menu but I can't select the two buttons. I click every button there is and I don't get anywhere. I'm using v.2.2.6 on Windows. Is there a way to fix this? I want to experiment with SMS some more. This could also be a me problem, but still!

You navigate with the directional keys, Jump to accept, and Spin to go back.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back