HvoBI2g.png

[size=+1]LET'S GO![/size]

oop, founded this, apparently this might collide with SMS.
not sure if is a collide or solo SMS fault
0kJXGUg.png

poggers
poggers
poggers
WOOOO
So, I like this character. It's pretty amazing. I'd like to congratulate everyone who made all of the new poses. They're all filled with so much personality, and I love them. The new falling animation is also pretty cool. I also like all of the customization. The rush glow, new hues, ect. The walljumping is great, but the weaker walljumps feel kinda weird. That's really All of the criticism I have. All in all, really great mod!

"Hey, Plus! I found a new hud in the Modern Sonic hud files! It's called the shit hud! It looks like shit!"

Last edited:
I gotta say, I'm ADORING Modern V5 so far. I did notice that every time I do tricks, he goes into his falling sprites for the first trick rather then, well...doing a trick. Is this supposed to happen? I wasn't sure, because I could see it being intentional, but I wanted to point it out in case it wasn't.

I'm Only Here Because There's A Drift, And Wall Jumping Is Better. And, Grinding, And, Im Still Waiting On When You Fall Long Enough, You Go Into Free Fall Mode, And The Double Hit Shield Is Not Useless! It Reminds Me Of Sonic Adventures Wall Panels.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Back