Resource icon

SuperColors for 2.2

Yep now it works

srb20021.gif

This is a neat script, Yoshirocks90.
This had encouraged me to make a script similar to yours. I didn't look at your code for reference, but this is moreso my take on it.

Instead of using a console command, it references what your current skin-color is. It's basic, and the only color that works right now is green, but hopefully this provides a base for future versions. :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• SuperColors_FlameEdit.zip
    784 bytes · Views: 175
  • srb20426.gif
    srb20426.gif
    219.1 KB · Views: 752
Hey so I was wondering, would it be possible to make a even brighter sky supercolor, or maybe a more neon one? The supersky supercolor blends very well to the normal sky color and is very similar to the ice color too, just basically wondering if you could make a supersky that doesn't blend with sky or ice as well.

why isn't it working? (if the gif was to fast I put in SuperColors blue and it didn't work for alt sonic)

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 86
why isn't it working? (if the gif was to fast I put in SuperColors blue and it didn't work for alt sonic)
This mod specifically doesn't work with characters that have custom super colors. Characters like Alt Sonic, Gemma, Dirk, etc. that use a super color loaded alongside them can't have their super color changed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back