Hi i'm new here

CristobalGamer

I'm a Gamer Boi
Hi i'm new here and i come to see sometimes The characters and mods and i have SRB2 2.2 and i download some mods and characters and i want to join here and i want to know how to Make somethings basics :)

The official Discord server is a great place to learn some basics for spriting, as people share their works there everyday and people such as MotorRoach (who designed the title screen, along with many other things) are present to help. The SRB2 Wiki is also a good place to find help with Lua scripting. If you want to start with something basic, though, check out the section on the wiki about the S_SKIN and mess around with values!

Well I Like The SRB2 Message Board......Beacuse i like the characters that the people release. And soon i will start with My own
character!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Well I Like The SRB2 Message Board......Beacuse i like the characters that the people release. And soon i will start with My own
character!

The official Discord server is a great place to learn some basics for spriting, as people share their works there everyday and people such as MotorRoach (who designed the title screen, along with many other things) are present to help. The SRB2 Wiki is also a good place to find help with Lua scripting. If you want to start with something basic, though, check out the section on the wiki about the S_SKIN and mess around with values!

I'm new too, thanks for the info!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back