This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

PencilVoid

Circuit Enthusiast
SRB2, but make it gayer.

If you have any suggestions for a flag or want me to edit a colour please don't hesitate to ask.

v2.1: Made Gay a bit bluer to be more accurate to the flag, edited Asexual very slightly

v2: Added nonbinary, pansexual, asexual, aromantic, genderqueer
v1: Initial release

Attachments

• srb21282.gif
    srb21282.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 2,309
  • LGBT+Colours-v2.1.7z
    800 bytes · Views: 468
  • LGBT+Colours-v2.7z
    800 bytes · Views: 256
  • LGBTColours-v1.7z
    557 bytes · Views: 221
Last edited:
And just like 2.2.5, we've got an update in less than 24 hours. v2 adds nonbinary, pansexual, asexual, aromantic, and genderqueer.

Does this mod pack have a trans rights flag? I haven't played it yet, so I'll edit the post after I play it.

TRANS RIGHTS

Last edited:
you dont know how happy it makes me to see the redesigned lesbian flag in here.
me being a silly little lesbian aside, great pack! anything that makes things i like gayer (and trans-ier) gets an S+ in my book.

you don't know how happy it makes me to see the redesigned lesbian flag in here.
me being a silly little lesbian aside, great pack! anything that makes things i like gayer (and trans-ier) gets an S+ in my book.
I forgot but why is the flag being redesigned?

And I agree, the game should always be gayer.

I forgot but why is the flag being redesigned?

And I agree, the game should always be gayer.
the creator of the original flag (often called the lipstick lesbian flag) is kind of a douche. if im not wrong theyve said some pretty biphobic/ableist stuff, and there may be more that im missing.
besides that original flag just kinda IS ugly. the orange-pink combination of the redesign is a lot better.

the creator of the original flag (often called the lipstick lesbian flag) is kind of a douche. if I'm not wrong they've said some pretty biphobic/ableist stuff, and there may be more that I'm missing.
besides that original flag just kinda IS ugly. the orange-pink combination of the redesign is a lot better.
Thanks for the explanation. I think I saw an article about the person being also trans-phobic but let's not delve further into it. That new flag looks prettier and is more inclusive to all kind of lesbian no matter what.

SRB2 in the LGBT+ community confirmed?
SRB2 has almost always been inclusive and it's a good thing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back