• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Icezer's Editing/Workshop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icezer

Local Ice Cube Frien. Robotic Hedgehog Enthusiast.
Hey all. So I thought I'd make a little thread to show off some projects. I have only one project started, but my collection will soon grow.

I attempted to make a side jumping sprite of a certain robotic doppelganger, and can say 100% that I may not be able to finish Silver Sonic.

The first of a few projects I wanted to badly start, but the only hurdle with this one is sprites. I can do some pretty good line work, but have trouble shading/coloring. Other than that I have abilities and everything planned out.

More coming to this thread soon.

Attachments

• concept.png
    concept.png
    912 bytes · Views: 356
Alright, this one looks epic. We may finally have all Sonic's metal doppelgangers in one place.

My only advice on shading and coloring is to keep practicing. The official Discord has some good references there on how to do it (made by MotorRoach I believe), and if all else fails you could certainly release a spritesheet of the linework here for someone to pick up and work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back