howay new md3s!!!!

the fluffy and pointy md3s are just the saturn inspired md2s from 2.1, and the indev versions i think!

Ah, very good. I preferred sonic's more straight spines, and I'm happy to report that besides the life monitor texture you have to replace, pointy's model is entirely compatible with vanilla sonic*.
srb20033.png

Fluffy's model is not compatible with vanilla tails, though. Don't try that.

*besides the nights stages, as I only just realized. My bad.

Last edited:
They're outdated. If you REALLY want to play it, download 2.1 at the archived versions page on the website here.

err... i know that. i said "when are the REAL saturn models coming". not "the saturn models are broken". theres a LARGE difference there.

with this pack, the Sonic R cast is finally complete!
only thing missing is Amy riding a car and we're gucci

Hey! Jeck! In NiGHTS, spheres have 3D models, but only in special stages. Spheres has no model when not in special stages mode. As I understand it, they are technically different things?

Special stage 4.

70y4lgQ.png

Alpine Paradise.

cNuI2KQ.png

Last edited:
Hey! Jeck! In NiGHTS, spheres have 3D models, but only in special stages. Spheres has no model when not in special stages mode. As I understand it, they are technically different things?

Special stage 4.

70y4lgQ.png

Alpine Paradise.

cNuI2KQ.png

Yeah the Normal blue spheres and the NIGHTS Spheres are different things/objects. It's normal that the models don't work on those

Yeah the Normal blue spheres and the NIGHTS Spheres are different things/objects. It's normal that the models don't work on those

Me: copys the lines does some things (trys to setup that thing everyone uses for srb2 mods
Hi I'm just gonna. dat sprite:nooooooooooooooooooooooo (I don't know the NIghts stage sprite name) here ya go: insert fake link here

Can you tell me how i can get Jecks Pointy 3D model for Vanilla Sonic by any chance?

Ah, very good. I preferred sonic's more straight spines, and I'm happy to report that besides the life monitor texture you have to replace, pointy's model is entirely compatible with vanilla sonic*.
srb20033.png

Fluffy's model is not compatible with vanilla tails, though. Don't try that.

*besides the nights stages, as I only just realized. My bad.

Late but good work on the models Jeck. Really loving how they are turning out
But anyway I didn't saw someone say this here but might as well say it here

It seems that Metal Knuckles model doesn't seem to respond to the wall climbing animation. Not sure if this is a bug but thought it was the best at least to say it.

(MB didn't like to preview the image so I had to leave the link)
https://imgur.com/a/LfoQf9k

Hey I have a question will these guys be xmomentum supported cuz' it is annoying when you fail a trick and you just sit rather than strike a pose

Eh. I'm sure Jeck Jims has a lot on his plate right now. Having the character use the taking damage pose is a nice compromise, IMO.

Can you tell me how i can get Jecks Pointy 3D model for Vanilla Sonic by any chance?

You formatted that very strangely.

But anyways, just replace vanilla sonic's files with pointy's and name them accordingly. If you care about the life icon texture, you gotta manually replace that using paint.net or whatever other paint program that supports transparency.

did you make a shadow model yet? infact you might be making it right now, but shadow DID release for 2.2!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

oh and also rays flying is still the sprite ive noticed?

Back