[Open Assets] Asriel Dreemurr [Asriel.wad]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Yes, I do plan on even converting him to an SRB2 V2.2 character when that version comes out.

Ah yeah, makes sense. I hadn't actually heard about 2.2 being more or less around the corner at the time I'd asked (freshly new to the community and all), but thanks for answering!

Oh hey, I was just wondering, is this update still a thing in progress?

Yes, I've updated the post. I'll be porting him. He's in progress. At least visual-wise. We can't update the code until the actual game comes out so that we can dive in for ourselves.

Yes, I've updated the post. I'll be porting him. He's in progress. At least visual-wise. We can't update the code until the actual game comes out so that we can dive in for ourselves.

Just saw the updated post. Cool stuff, also reminds me of a few things I wanted to ask.

Moveset-wise, is swimming still going to be an ability of his, in at least a limited fashion (like Tails' flight/swimming) so it's harder to cheese every underwater section that's encountered? And will there be revamped/balanced versions of the homing thok and the ring-toss fireballs, or do you plan on reworking him with entirely different abilities in mind?

And since you brought it up and piqued my curiosity; what's being done with Asriel visual-wise? I believe there's been a few extra sprites added to the default characters that might have to be accounted for, but are there plans beyond that?

(Also, just wanted to make sure, you saw my newest post before this one, right? You wound up quoting the first one I made twice, so I don't know if that was just a misclick or not.)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back