I love Modern and his gameplay works so well in SRB2, and I'm glad I was able to help with beta testing a little. <3

Thought about the fact that 2/6 hudstyles (more specifically the Rush and Generations hudstyles) are missing the minor detail of the rushglow flashing on the boost bar compared to the other 4. It's just bothering me because all 6 hudstyles are not consistent with the detail. I DO still wanna use those 2 hudstyles, it's just that messing with the consistency on the detail is slightly bothering me.

Last edited:
Since v3.1, sliding seems to fill up the boost meter to the maximum amount you can get with the auto-refill on the boost bar. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I think it's bug.

Since v3.1, sliding seems to fill up the boost meter to the maximum amount you can get with the auto-refill on the boost bar. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I think it's bug.

It's supposed to do that. Like in Sonic Unleashed or Generations.

Air Boosting or sometimes just starting a normal Boost may attract rings for around half a second, even in gamemodes it's not supposed to.

The Super music keeps resetting when I get an extra life
I think that there's a new Lua function to start playing a new music track with Jingle flags applied to it. You should use that in a future update

I have to admit, this is one of the best mods in 2.2!
I have to wonder... How did you make this from modern abilities from 2.1?
Oh and also, what is hudstyle shit supposed to reference?

I have to admit, this is one of the best mods in 2.2!
I have to wonder... How did you make this from modern abilities from 2.1?
Oh and also, what is hudstyle [REDACTED] supposed to reference?

It references the 2.1 hudstyle iirc

irc hudstyle??
I need a bit more context

iirc stands for If I recall, you doofus. The actual 'hudstyle shit' references the god awful 1.09.4 hud Motdspork made iirc

Last edited:
Alright this my favorite character wad. There is one little problem nothing serious but this happens in Super form. Go up to a wall and jump onto the wall and jump off it and you will see a brown Modern Sonic for a split second.

Modern SonicKid Gaming

I like v4 of modern sonic, i just find lots of it better than v5

Modern SonicKid Gaming

I like v4 of modern sonic, i just find lots of it better than v5

Why? There's a much better tricking system, a lot more poses, a better model, Momentum Homing Attack, Multiple Hudstyles, and secrets! I don't understand why you would prefer an inferior version in my eyes.

iirc stands for If I recall, you doofus. The actual 'hudstyle shit' references the god awful 1.09.4 hud Motdspork made iirc
Actually, it's a reference to srb2 generations, which was made by DrStephen when he was like 12. Steph is the one who made most of the gorgeous sprites you all know today. Also, just so everyone is aware, spork doesn't really play srb2 anymore, so don't be expecting any further updates to modern, or for him to reply to any comments.

i can not get the addon to work properly every time i open up it up modern sonic appears green he cant boost for homing attack

Ok so, while I was messing around with Modern Sonic, I noticed something very weird....

His 7th pose (the one with his spines going up) appears to be the same while in Modern Super form, just yellow.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Back