Epic Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggybank

sea_transport413_screen.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/...epic-mickey-spectors-first-disney-effort.html

Sorry about the huge pic, but this caught me by surprise today. Personally, I can't wait to see what this might be.

What do you guys think about it?

Bigboi said:
It's the exact opposite of Kingdom Hearts.

In other words, the greatest idea ever.

...Odd. Like people said on the Sega forum. Most Mickey games fail.

And the art so far is based on a theme park.

hey, quick question. when you guys saw that kingdom hearts trailer with mickey in battle with sepiroth , what were your thoughts?

I saw a bunch of photos of menacing robots, that look like enemies in an M-Rated game, a spider Mickey robot that looks like it could tear you apart with it's claws, a destroyed Goofy robot.....

I'm totally hyped for this.

A Disney game that isn't suitable for 5 year olds?

Sounds interesting.

Seems to at least be on Wii eh. Well, then I dare say that the graphics are most probably not going to be any where near this standard >.>

Connor said:
Seems to at least be on Wii eh. Well, then I dare say that the graphics are most probably not going to be any where near this standard >.>
Who cares? It's a disney version of fallout, but with robots.

Spector sold out :( This game's gonna be a bomb.

Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers had better look like glory stealing criminals in this game.

TrueTenguMan said:
Connor said:
Who cares? It's a disney version of fallout, but with robots.

Actually, it could be anything at this point. All we know about it is that it's steampunk, judging by the concept art.

By the way, have fun when Disney totally doesn't let this go through.

[spoiler:26ed81fa1b]:([/spoiler:26ed81fa1b]

ZeldaGamer00 said:
Autosaver said:
Disney might let it go through. If its going to have a rating past E then its not. (IMO)
Kingdom hearts II is E10, and I bet KH3 might be T.

E in general I meant. I doubt KH3 is going to be a T. Violence can't possibly get past E+10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back