Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I checked up on who recently joined. Plus I have new contact information if you want to get a hold of me.

Names: greg_the_cat, GregTheCatOfGordawn
Hi, newbies.

introduction

Say.. Don't I know you from somewhere? Last I checked, weren't you Joeoflula?

Last edited:
Wow. I really can't believe I missed this thread, but here goes.

Hi!! I'm Mz.Amy, & I'm 15 years young. I joined on uh.. 1-1-08 I believe. I really love SRB2. I'm kinda shy, so I may not post very often. I'm on IRC sometimes from time to time. Well, that's all! Hope to see you guys in the game! =]

Hi. My username is Wombatwarlord777, and though I've been established here for a month or so, I thought I'd waste some space here. I have no special skills and hang out on Sonic the Hedgehog forums when I could be doing something more practical. However, I am a fan of SRB2 and most of the diologue here seems pretty decent, so I'm glad to be here.

The above paragraph also serves as my current resume. Anybody want to be a reference?

Hello. My name is Zykov Edik. (in username i just changed Edik to Eddy). I 'm russian, and i live in Sankt Petersburg. One year ago i've downloaded SRB2, and enjoed it. Amazing game, and SAGE version kick ass. I like to play this game with my friends, especially deathmatch.

Hope to see you guys in the game! =]

Like me! Oh, I thought it was a nice idea to re-introduce myself because my original was a bit corny (or whatever you'd call it).

Hi, I'm LightspeedX I'm 13 years old and a big fan of SRB2.
I found the game this year in February although I joined the MB on Juny or July, so the version was 1.09.4 instead of ME/2.0. I generally enjoyed it, though I had some small camera problems at first, Sonic kept moving diagonally right!

One funfact: My name was actually just gonna be Lightspeed but someone else took it and I added an X just for accessing purposes XD

Another one: My real full name shortened is RVZ :D

To the newbies, have fun with the game and with the Message Boards!
And don't try to get banned ;)

-LightspeedX

'Ello, I am Gameboy... you know the brown guy that was running around on the last version of SRB2, yeah thats me, I finally made one of these
Been around or atleast been aware of SRB2 for about two years, and been wanting to post for a while.
Hopely I don't screw up on posting this, so yeah seeya when I seeya, eh?

Greetings.

Hey all. As you can clearly tell from my username, I'm Bbop800 (It's pronounced "Bee-bop.") I've been playing SRB2 for a while. I think it started off last year when I played the old version of the game. Then I stopped playing it. After about a whole year later I decided to go back into playing the game, and I noticed the huge changes. So now I'm gonna consider playing this game for much longer now. SOME of you may recognize me from netgames, as I spend much of my time playing those.

So now I decided "What the heck..." and I joined the forums. Just to let any of you know, I do not have any experiance in creating WADs, SOCs, MODs, etc. Nor am I interested in ever making any. So don't expect anything made coming from me.

Wazzup?

Wolfy's the name. I first heard about SRB2 around the 1.09.4 days but didn't join the MB until one month after 2.0's release. I mostly play netgames on Co-Op or CTF. But also sometimes on match.

I only know how to create mods that modify music,SFX,or graphics. Never gonna release any though.(Specially not music packs here. I know their banned.)

So I'll just be around posting every once in a while. Anyways,see ya!

hey guys, SRB2 player here, as a long Sonic fan, i can say that this game is actually better than the recent Unleashed

i don't have any experience in creating WADs and such, but i'm looking forward to the ones made by who actually has experience

hey guys. speedy fox is the name. srb2 is my game. ive heard about srb2 when 1.09.4 was released. now 2.0 is out and i sorta became a srb2 master. you'll always find me onsrb2

Hey, my name is Falcon One, I've finally decided to join the forum today, after browsing it for the past week as a guest.

Welcome. I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I would happen to be the local madman. I hope that we can take up in merry conversation and indulge in trivial matters.

I must warn, I bite. But that doesn't mean we can't have civilized talk.

Oh, goodness, after a year of being away from this forum, I think I should just introduce myself before any more scars show up.

Well, being addicted to the PARANOiA Series from DDR, I decided to look for more freeware games. Thank God for Acid-Play. Yeah, I just go about playing different maps and WAD files, and making music in my spare time.

Thanks for reading, and congrats on the final release, Sonic Team Jr.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back