[Open Assets] Virtual's MD2 Parade - Sonic 2006 travels to Srb2!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
yes the only problem is that i'm not a misfit master to find how to show the skeleton or even merge something...

yes the only problem is that i'm not a misfit master to find how to show the skeleton or even merge something...

Wow even I know how to merge and I have NO modeling skills :P
I think its in the primitive dropdown or the... editing?
Sorry I'm on a school computer right now so...

For some reason when I load the model, the textures for it don't show up, and the model is tiny, no matter what size i set it to. I used the size 19.0 0.0, and it was still tiny. May i have a little help on this please?

For some reason when I load the model, the textures for it don't show up, and the model is tiny, no matter what size i set it to. I used the size 19.0 0.0, and it was still tiny. May i have a little help on this please?

*Doun the Adventurer*had a similar problem and I really don't know what's with it. Maybe try updating your OpenGl drivers or check for the most recent r_opengl.dll for srb2 in the 2.1.8 release.

Last edited:
VikingBombs, you are mistaking doun the adventurer with Max. As for the issue with the textures, doun said he was experiencing that problem, but did he say anything about size? If so, we could see what DRO1D and Doun have in common in terms of computer, srb2 schtuff, etc. and maybe find a connection leading to this error.

Edit: oh, and I lied, I might not be on till late Saturday tomorrow. This also means glyphic canyon is delayed.

Last edited:
VikingBombs, you are mistaking doun the adventurer with Max. As for the issue with the textures, doun said he was experiencing that problem, but did he say anything about size? If so, we could see what DRO1D and Doun have in common in terms of computer, srb2 schtuff, etc. and maybe find a connection leading to this error.

Edit: oh, and I lied, I might not be on till late Saturday tomorrow. This also means glyphic canyon is delayed.

*Bangs head over the street* I'm so bad with names!!!111111111

I gotta say, this mod is lovely. I'm using the Sonic Colors model and it animates so well and looks really good in SRB2 (despite some graphical problems here and there).

Anyway, for curiosity's sake, how am I meant to implement both the Sonic and Super Sonic models? Do I just add another line to the md2.dat file that puts Super Sonic in and throw those files in the main part of the md2 folder?

Now I just need some modern movesets and a good stage to play them in...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back