Official Level Design Contest - December Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonicandtails218 said:
-No bomb rings, and no infinity rings. Rail and homing and explosion are present.
DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! CONTRADICTION DETECTED!

The next twenty minutes (and a few hours, probably) are getting very hard to wait out...

A441. -_-' I fogrot to send you a description for my map. :( The description is:

Code:
Winter Wonderland:

This is a place where people can come and have tons of fun. I have created this map in about 3 days and I feel like I have done a good job with it. There are plenty of rings to go around and I even have at least one of every special ring.This map is a large level so be ware. I have plenty of FOFs and moving platforms. The CTF locations are in the corners of the map. Hopefully it's a fun map as I had tons of fun creating it. ^_^

Foolish a441, you had not realized the one day I had left was to be spent doing things that did not involve having access to a computer. And now... all will be lost in the blazing fires of doom.

Or I'll just finish my wad on my own time. You know, whichever comes first.

Can I have some of that blazing fire of doom? It's rather cold in here.

Needless to say, finishing your WAD even if the contests stay with that rule pattern would be a good idea...the Addons section always could use some new content.

Mystic said:
Can I have some of that blazing fire of doom? It's rather cold in here.
Sure, I'll whip something up.

FireofDOOM.gif

There. Fire of DOOM. Specifically, of the Archvile.

No, not the blazing fire of DOOM, the blazing fire of doom. There's a difference: One's a game, one's a death trap.

Tets, I'll try to revise rule 4 to allow you to submit your map in January. Thinking something along the lines of "...unless the map was intended for a previous month's contest."

That'd be well good of you. I can imagine that rule doing good in specific situations, but as it stands it is flawed. I would be incredibly grateful were I allowed to submit my map to a future competition.

I got the new contest wad a few days ago. Though quite a few levels were pretty good, I thought that they weren't as good as some of the past contest wads. It was like each wad had potential, but they were rushed at the end. Either way, I'd like to say good job to all who created wads for the Dec. competition and that I'm looking forward to the Jan. competition too. Maybe I'll submit a wad myself if I can find the inspiration....I can't think of anything good right now......

Wow. You are good at not finding stuff.

Not only is the voting topic on the General Discussion forum, I put an announcement on the Editing forum about it.

What would I have to do before you'd see there was a new topic? Big red popup window with blinking text?

a441 said:
What would I have to do before you'd see there was a new topic? Big red popup window with blinking text?

Yes..
No, really, it would be cool if something important is going on (rule change, contest stuff) would pop up, just like with the PMs.. *looks up* woah! I have a PM, didn't even notice.. damn popup blocker.

...*shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back