I need something for wads i'm making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDSunshine

Is a Cyan Sonic in SRB2
I need the wads for Sonic and Tails that are on the game. I need to use them for wads i'm making for srb2. Can someone please help me out here?

And by on the game, I mean the cherector slect charectors that are alredy on the game, in wad form. Like the ones you can download and the put onto the game.

You'll find Tails in the file "Tails.plr" and Sonic in the file "Sonic.plr". (I was wrong when I said Sonic isn't in there).

fawfulfan said:
You'll find Tails in the file "Tails.plr". I can't remember where Sonic is, though (He's not in Sonic.plr).

They wont work on slumped, and wxe doesn't work on my computer.
Can't you extract them from them and make them into wads,fawfulfan?

Actually, you can just make a copy of tails.plr and change the extension to .wad, and SLumpEd will recognize it. Although they are sometimes applied differently, PLR and WAD files work in exactly the same way, so the extensions are interchangeable.

fawfulfan said:
Actually, you can just make a copy of tails.plr and change the extension to .wad, and SLumpEd will recognize it. Although they are sometimes applied differently, PLR and WAD files work in exactly the same way, so the extensions are interchangeable.

No, it still says in properties after i change it that it is a plr. :/
It says it is tails.wad.plr.

:/

Why cant you convert it into a wad and post a link for me?

EDIT:PS: i need sonic AND tails

Here's what to do to actually convert it:

1. Open up a Folder Window.
2. Open the Tools menu and select Folder Options.
3. Select the tab "view", go to Advanced Settings, uncheck the box that says "hide extensions for known file types" and click Apply.
4. Now all your WAD files will say ".wad" after them and your PLR files will say ".plr" after them. Make a copy of "Tails.plr" and change the extension to ".wad".

If you REALLY can't figure all that out, I will convert it into a WAD and PM you a link. But please try those steps before giving up.

EDIT: I was incorrect--Sonic actually IS in "Sonic.plr." I have updated my above post.

sorry for the double post, but these wads are going to be hard to work with in black and white. can someone tell me how to make slumped in color?

A-star, SLumpEd doesn't recognize SRB files. You need to make a copy of srb2.srb, rename it to srb2.wad, and set THAT as the IWAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back