How many of u can walk

How many of you got them wheels?(wheelchair)

• I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O_o well...I'n sorry about ALL of your accidents... Sorry to hear that your in a wheelchair Amyrose.I can walk But I had my fair share of injuries....I fell into a pond when I was seven, I bumped my fingers and toes a LOT over the years... A "friend" hit me in the head with a rock when I was four and I had to go to the Emergency clinic. I hit my head AGAIN over on the pavement Eieght months back, and had to have my head glued back togeather. I could go on,and on, but the wierd part, I felt fine. When I bumped my head. I thought the kids were being jerks saying I was bleeding, But I was. And I freaked. XD Well, enough of my rant. Sorry to hear about all of your injuries, everyone. and godspeed. *takes the submit taxi out of here.*

I think what he was trying to say was that we all have our own problems and we shouldn't have to deal with problems of people we don't even really know since we can't even be sure they are what they say they are. :< If you really are in a wheelchair, then that's really sad, but with our own problems, we don't really have time to pity people we don't really know. D: It's not that we're saying "WHO THE HELL CARES?! U CAN DROP DEAD!", it's just we all have problems.

on Edge said:
Mint said:
Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.
Dude, thats just low.
Really low.
(I'm talking about on Edge btw)

I've been in a wheelchair for as long as I can remember. I'm a quadriplegic, I type using a microphone and speech recognition software. I speak through a tube in my throat.

The more i see, the more i feel normal....I never even thought that more than 2 people would check the yes button. And hey, Ritz? You, my friend, stay strong...Need I say any more?

Fish hook said:
on Edge said:
Mint said:
Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.
Dude, thats just low.
Really low.

Edge does have quite a point, though. You never know when someone could just be lying behind a computer screen. (Look at Ritz's post, for example)

Fish hook said:
on Edge said:
Mint said:
Dude, thats just low.
Really low.
I counter with
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
I think what he was trying to say was that we all have our own problems and we shouldn't have to deal with problems of people we don't even really know since we can't even be sure they are what they say they are. :< If you really are in a wheelchair, then that's really sad, but with our own problems, we don't really have time to pity people we don't really know. D: It's not that we're saying "WHO THE HELL CARES?! U CAN DROP DEAD!", it's just we all have problems.
And I know Ritz doesn't mean what he said he is O.o. It's kinda weird to use your disability to make everyone pay attention to you. If you have a disability and it's not some serious mental one, you shouldn't need extra treatment. Some people without feet can become the best swimmers ever and become a famous basketball player. Hell, they can even become a gymnast!

Amy said:
And hey, Ritz? You, my friend, stay strong.
I can't believe you bought that!

I'm sorry if your life sucks, but this is the internet! You should know better! I think Rits has the right idea.

0_) wow, I didn't pay attention, really, huh? I don't get it... who in thier right mind would lie? That hurts...well, I know ONE person who discusts me... thanks for showing me the truth behind that faker...I don't know what to say.

I dont get why people have to complane so much.

If you dont like the topic DO NOT REPLY.

Amyrose was just asking a simple question.
Thats all it was a question, here let me spell it out for you Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.

You dont like it tough.
And as far as I know backseat moderating is against the rules so stop telling people what they can or cant ask.

I actually like Ritz. He's been a member since 04, and as far as I'm concered, is one of the most intelligant users here.

Woodstock said:
If you dont like the topic DO NOT REPLY.

While I agree the argument's getting retarded, that statement isn't making it any smarter. Remember "if you don't like the wad, don't download it"? Same concept.

Ritz said:
I've been in a wheelchair for as long as I can remember. I'm a quadriplegic, I type using a microphone and speech recognition software. I speak through a tube in my throat.
I lol'd.
Really, is this topic anything more than "Hey, pay attention to me"? We could've gone along perfectly fine without telling us you're in a wheel chair. Personally, I'd have kept it to myself, I wouldn't want people knowing I'm handicapped. :X

reply to this thread

Kaysakado said:
Technically, you could nhave it multiple times, but you would die form lack of Appendixes.
I laughed at that. Personally, I have nothing to say on Ritz. But that wasn't very nice. Amy, don't worry about it. You're ten times better than anyone who takes the piss <3 Keep smiling, and keep on running (through Sonic, I mean.)

amyrose said:
0_) wow, I didn't pay attention, really, huh? I don't get it... who in thier right mind would lie? That hurts...well, I know ONE person who discusts me... thanks for showing me the truth behind that faker...I don't know what to say.
Amy, ofcourse he didn't mean that. He was trying to prove a point that you never know if someone's lying about a serious injury over the internet D:. Seriously, you bought that BS? And everyone has a slight tendency to lie, I know you've made a few lies in your life. :/ We all have.

I'm getting to the point where I wish I never started this post...I'm now getting people talking about "that wheelchair post" in other posts, there's people in the netgames who seem to believe that I "am some sypathy loving liar..." You know what? I'm sorry, but I am not on no freaking pity trip, I just wanted to do a post with my first ever poll, and that's the topic I chose. To all those who were poliute, took the poll, and offered condolences to me and others like me, leaving it at that, thank you!
And to all who made this into the topic of the month...get a life.

There is no topic in the month, and sadly I'm starting to think all of this is just some attention grabbing scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back