How many of u can walk

How many of you got them wheels?(wheelchair)

• I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mummy, look, im sonic! *Does a front flip down the stairs, and grabs some hola hoops* wee! *crack* ow,

Moonwalking eh? i can moonwalk,

Fish hook said:
amyrose, your not gonna like this.
A NEW WII CONTROLLER! You use your feet to contol it.
Any way, I can walk.
I can moon walk!
I can moon walk down the stairs...
Aaaaaaaaaahoof!
Ok...I can't moonwalk downstairs....or walk...crud
that was pretty funny XD

My appendicitis taught me never to listen to my mom again. XD
Well, at first we though it was just a stomach ache, but then it got to the point where I couldn't walk. We tried medicines and everything, but nothing helped. My mom wanted me to wait 'til the next day and if it still hurt then we would go to the doctor. Shortly after my stomach started hurting twice as bad so she took me to the hospital and they told me that I had appendicitis and that they had to preform the surgery now or my appendix will burst. Then I was out for a while and when I woke up they said that when they removed my appendix it was about to burst inside me, so that means if I waited 'til the next day, well, I wouldn't have woken up. >.>

nitro_the_hedghog said:
My appendicitis taught me never to listen to my mom again. XD
Well, at first we though it was just a stomach ache, but then it got to the point where I couldn't walk. We tried medicines and everything, but nothing helped. My mom wanted me to wait 'til the next day and if it still hurt then we would go to the doctor. Shortly after my stomach started hurting twice as bad so she took me to the hospital and they told me that I had appendicitis and that they had to preform the surgery now or my appendix will burst. Then I was out for a while and when I woke up they said that when they removed my appendix it was about to burst inside me, so that means if I waited 'til the next day, well, I wouldn't have woken up. >.>
Good God, That must haved scared the hell outa ya

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Yeah, it did. Anywho, enough about me. I hope that you're doing fine, amyrose.

Honesty, I'm doing great.... I've got friends like you all to make me smile...

O.O omg....First off let me opologize for somethin im not sure if you remember this but we were in a netgame and i complained about my back hurting. And you were trying to tell me to be thankful im not in a wheelchair and you said that you were, so i ranted on about you lieing and stuff.

Please forgive me for being so unconsiderate, and i beleive you!

Sorry to hear you can't walk. I can still walk, but when I was 4, I did something so embarrasing that you'd laugh uncontrolably. I cut my finger open trying to cut an icecube in half with a knife, and when I was 11(I'm 12 now), I was running to the bathroom in the PE room and another kid was running from another hallway to get to his PE class because he was late getting his gym suit from his locker.I banged into the corner of the snack machine so hard that there was not only a huge cut there, but it hurt like heck to move that arm for 3 days. And when I was 7, I stepped on glass from a beer bottle and it was DEEP. I couldn't stepped for 4 days.

Mint said:
Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.

on Edge said:
Mint said:
Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.

wwell, tell that to the others who voted that they are in a wheelchair, and who the heck would lie about that other than someone whose foremost thought would be "they're lying to get attention" I'm glad that there is more people like cegalman and less people like "mint" out there in this forum, but obviously you haven't read through this topic, because compared to all those nice people, you look like an a**, mint!
(heh, a**mint)

on Edge said:
Mint said:

Hay on Edge you need to be nicer to people If your going to say stuff like that on this topic, your personal opinion really does not concern the rest of us on the grounds that your just being mean to get attention. also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.

And you shouldnt use what other people say to express your opinion, Someone could get mad at the wrong person for that.

woodstock wrote:
Hay mint you need to be nicer to people If your going to say stuff like that on this topic, your personal opinion really does not concern the rest of us on the grounds that your just being mean to get attention. also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.
See? If we have more people like woodstock and less like the unnamed rude ones,(no need for the names, they know who they are) this world would be so much better....And yet another user gets put on my "good guy" list...good for you, woodstock!

I said that in another topic, actually. It was also a different situation. Why is everyone using quotes from me to totally obliterate my reputation?

It's sad that you can't walk. Also, way to flame at me.

amyrose said:
wwell, tell that to the others who voted that they are in a wheelchair, and who the heck would lie about that other than someone whose foremost thought would be "they're lying to get attention" I'm glad that there is more people like cegalman and less people like "mint" out there in this forum, but obviously you haven't read through this topic, because compared to all those nice people, you look like an a**, mint!
(heh, a**mint)

What you fail to see, is that on Edge was using a quote from me to express what he meant. I didn't even post in this topic, because I was banned. Please use logic, people.

By the way, some people have worse problems (and I know some of those people), so consider yourself lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back