Help with very rude people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look ma, I haven't booted up SRB2 since that netgame. Let's read part of the log. (Skipping unnecissary fluff.)

Player 2 is in the game (node 2)
Player 2 renamed to Doris Overstreet
Doris Overstreet renamed to truelyepic
<truelyepic> DONT BAN ME PLZ
<ailia> I'M NOT MAKING ANY GUARENTEES.
<truelyepic> NOT FUNNY......
<ailia> NOT SUPPOSED TO BE
<truelyepic> I GOT BANNED 2 TIMES TODAY
<truelyepic> FOR NO REASON
<ailia> I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THERE WAS NO REASON
<truelyepic> PPL ARE SO IGNORANT
<ailia> YA KNOW WHAT?
<truelyepic> YOU DONT NO ABOUT THOSE PPL THAN
<ailia> I'M JUST GOING TO BAN YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING.
<ailia> AND BECAUSE YOU MISSPELLED PEOPLE :3
<truelyepic> ARE YOU KIDDING?
>kick 1
truelyepic has been kicked (Go away)

// I skipped alot of console buffer, but by this point, several minutes had passed, and he hadn't even joined a team. A few minutes later...
Player 4 is in the game (node 2)
Player 4 renamed to Doris Overstreet
<ailia> DAMN, WHY THE SUDDEN WAVE OF JOINERS?
Owner renamed to nivomi
<truelyepic> IF YOU KIK ME AGAIN I WILL REPORT
<truelyepic> AILIA
<Jacky> LAG
<ailia> OK, NOW THAT'S AGAINST MY PERSONAL RULES
<truelyepic> IM TALKIN TO YOU
>ban 3
truelyepic has been kicked (Banned)
<ailia> JACKY: I HADN'T NOTICED
Ok, maybe I should document my personal rules somewhere, but people threatening to report me is a real pet peeve.

Generally, asking the host to do anything for you (Aside from the essentials, like pausing during a lag storm) is enough to get you on the host's bad side, and often kicked/banned.

Just stay out of the badly managed servers, there are plenty of people that host netgames that wouldn't tolerate such behaviour in their game. I know I wouldn't, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if FF wouldn't take kindly to stuff like this either.

Anyone that bans you for no reason obviously is a terrible server host, as I just said, there are better hosts out there.

Draykon said:
Look ma, I haven't booted up SRB2 since that netgame. Let's read part of the log. (Skipping unnecissary fluff.)

Player 2 is in the game (node 2)
Player 2 renamed to Doris Overstreet
<truelyepic> DONT BAN ME PLZ
<ailia> I'M NOT MAKING ANY GUARENTEES.
<truelyepic> NOT FUNNY......
<ailia> NOT SUPPOSED TO BE
<truelyepic> I GOT BANNED 2 TIMES TODAY
<truelyepic> FOR NO REASON
<ailia> I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THERE WAS NO REASON
<truelyepic> PPL ARE SO IGNORANT
<ailia> YA KNOW WHAT?
<truelyepic> YOU DONT NO ABOUT THOSE PPL THAN
<ailia> I'M JUST GOING TO BAN YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING.
<ailia> AND BECAUSE YOU MISSPELLED PEOPLE :3
<truelyepic> ARE YOU KIDDING?
>kick 1
truelyepic has been kicked (Go away)

// I skipped alot of console buffer, but by this point, several minutes had passed, and he hadn't even joined a team. A few minutes later...
Player 4 is in the game (node 2)
Player 4 renamed to Doris Overstreet
<ailia> DAMN, WHY THE SUDDEN WAVE OF JOINERS?
Owner renamed to nivomi
<truelyepic> IF YOU KIK ME AGAIN I WILL REPORT
<truelyepic> AILIA
<Jacky> LAG
<ailia> OK, NOW THAT'S AGAINST MY PERSONAL RULES
<truelyepic> IM TALKIN TO YOU
>ban 3
truelyepic has been kicked (Banned)
<ailia> JACKY: I HADN'T NOTICED
Ok, maybe I should document my personal rules somewhere, but people threatening to report me is a real pet peeve.

Generally, asking the host to do anything for you (Aside from the essentials, like pausing during a lag storm) is enough to get you on the host's bad side, and often kicked/banned.

Poor Truelyepic. Lol Draykon. You're proving TruelyEpic's point. For spelling people wrong? Cmon. If you going to ban someone for that, make sure you let them know that misspelling is not allowed in your servers. And he wasn't being that annoying to the point where you couldn't stand it. He asked you politely to not kick him, yet you did. And about that,"asking a host to do anything," mess is BS. You didn't have to do anything. All you had to do was leave him there. He didn't ask you for a wad or anything. He asked you to leave him alone... Thats not enough to get on your bad side. Or is it? I've found that you do have a temper ( I joined an SRB2 Riders server today and you were in it, cursing like a madman.) If it wasn't for me going into another server after that, I would have all the proof in the world.

I bet you get people threatening to report you all the time! Something about this needs to be done.

Sheesh, people like you give me headaches. :O

The people thing was a joke, irony yaknow? Hence why I kicked him, rather than banning him the first time.

And I act that way to all fake Riders servers. I've explained my reasoning time, and time again.

Always remember

For every jerkoff, theres a good server. Not trying to point out any good servers...(cough! Amyrose! Cough!)

Draykon said:
The people thing was a joke, irony yaknow? Hence why I kicked him, rather than banning him the first time.

And I act that way to all fake Riders servers. I've explained my reasoning time, and time again.

What you mean by "fake Riders server"?

SSN wins for reminding me of the obvious. TO AUTOEXEC.CFG!

And Grinace, I mean servers that have added the WADs, rather than running the EXE.

Draykon said:
SSN wins for reminding me of the obvious. TO AUTOEXEC.CFG!

And Grinace, I mean servers that have added the WADs, rather than running the EXE.

How does this AUTOEXEC.CFG work?

You make a new text document, and you put some console commands in it, seperated by ;, and then save it, and rename it to autoexec.cfg. Then when you load up SRB2, the console commands in there are automatically activated.

Blizzard T. said:
Wow, Draykon, that ban was dumb of you.

Anyway, Bob goes around saying "Amy sucks, everyone agree?"
Naming his server "Amy's a [word]"...
Last night he had it on CTF and said blue team was the Amy disliking team....
He repeatedly asked if Amy sucked, and when someone said no, the guy turns the gravity to where you can't jump, and says "The game stays like this until you all agree that Amy sucks".
.. Good lord.

Those are the servers that you leave quietly from. Those people need to stop making servers. And Kaysakado thanks for the info. I really wanna make my own servers though. That way no one has the right to ban me for no reason.

Truelyepic said:
Blizzard T. said:

He repeatedly asked if Amy sucked, and when someone said no, the guy turns the gravity to where you can't jump, and says "The game stays like this until you all agree that Amy sucks".
.. Good lord.

Those are the servers that you leave quietly from. Those people need to stop making servers. And Kaysakado thanks for the info. I really wanna make my own servers though. That way no one has the right to ban me
for no reason.

Well, there's no other way of stopping that, apart from banning, or not joining it at all which does sucks especially for the innocent and respective players. I really don't give a crap if anyone does the same server of negative stuff about me most of the time. Soon it will hit them too. so my catchphrase which also eventually hits most of them. What goes around, comes around.

Well, that Bob guy has a thing against me for a game of tag we played...It isn't my fault that's my strong point...but by the time HE figured out that I'm never it for more than 30 seconds against the average opponent, he want nuts on me picking on the fact of my wheelchair post especially....
The more people he bugs, the less fans he's gonig to have. But it's a good feeling to know that I have such a dedicated fan base of friends to back me up....you guys rock!!!!

If you don't want people to make fun of you, don't give out info. And if they are poor sports, don't put up with it; LEAVE.

Edit:
Mint said:
Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.

Truelyepic said:
Blizzard T. said:

.. Good lord.

Those are the servers that you leave quietly from. Those people need to stop making servers. And Kaysakado thanks for the info. I really wanna make my own servers though. That way no one has the right to ban me for no reason.
Ya know, Draykon banned you because you came in bitchin' about not being banned. He didn't even say anything about ban and you just came saying "plz dont ban me" as if you just spammed. He wouldn't have had a reason to ban you if you stopped saying the same thing over and over and trying to make people pity you.You were probably banned from those servers just for asking not to be banned over and over.Ya gotta have self control and know when something you do is annoying someone. There was most likely a reason you were banned from those server :/. He also banned you because you can't even spell people ;).

If they ban you, that's not a reason to report them unless they ban you because they figured out you knew they were breaking rules, which is not the case. If every server just let you join and act a fool then they'd most likely take netplay out of the next version of SRB2. That was not a foolish reason for a ban, you deserved it and just can't admit when you're doing something wrong. Reminds me of my dad :(. 'course, if someone bans you because you beat them in a game and you weren't even bragging like a jerk, then they were being total asses.

If it's race and they make forceskin tails and say "NO THOKKING", then leave, just leave the server and never join it again. And Blizzard T., BOB sounds like a total lardhead if he wants everyone to think the same way O.o. Amy, don't worry. In probably like 5 more days nobody will come to his server anymore ;). He obviously stinks at the game and wants to pick on everybody else to make himself feel better :(. Although, tag has messed up scoring anyways.

Bob is probably already banned from netgames.My god this was a huge post!

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Mega quote I don't want to read because there's no dang line breaks :(

enter_key.jpg

:<

if you think that somebody's using your name, just tell everyone to look out for a possible fake, and change your name a little, like from amy to amy rose

However, if your user name is something extremely generic, such as Super Sonic, or Shadow, and think someone is trying to fake as you, you're completely retarded. Switch to an original user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back