Is this possible? (character wad help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawhog

I am in the middle of making a Character wad and I have a few questions:

-Can I have the character stay underwater longer than the default?
(I know you can do it with a Soc with the included editor but that makes Everyone stay underwater longer. I need it to be only for the Character I'm making)

- Can I make the Character's action (Gliding without climbing) doable when It is only underwater? Or am I stuck using the 'swimming' action?

-Can I make the character move faster in the water than it does on land?
(normally the Opposite happens, the player is faster on land and slows down in water)

Any help is appreciated

sawhog said:
I am in the middle of making a Character wad and I have a few questions:

-Can I have the character stay underwater longer than the default?
(I know you can do it with a Soc with the included editor but that makes Everyone stay underwater longer. I need it to be only for the Character I'm making)

- Can I make the Character's action (Gliding without climbing) doable when It is only underwater? Or am I stuck using the 'swimming' action?

-Can I make the character move faster in the water than it does on land?
(normally the Opposite happens, the player is faster on land and slows down in water)

Any help is appreciated

Although, unfortunately, none of those are possible. You would need hard coding through the source code. Yeah, none of them are possible in any way.

I beleve there is a way to make it so that the person can breath underwater, but i dont know it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back