My, how things change....

Has the internet made you a different person?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I live in the country on a little animal farm... (we get our own milk and eggs) So I don't get around much. So yeah, online is pretty much my entire social life. It is sort of depressing, seeing as I know no one in person as understanding as certain people online.

And I think I have started to mature, while it could be the age... It may also be the responsibilities I have had.

I write so much that when my next essay comes around it will really be no big deal. I've also developed a talent in computer art that I didn't expect to have eight months ago, and I've surprised myself by finding my own opinions on politics and stuff in my own writing.

Also I have a lot more patience than I initially had... I've been offended several times on several different occasions and I try to put as much reason in my posts (particularly preventing difficulties) and as little real emotion as possible. These aren't the only forums I've been around, and there are some on other forums that make certain members here seem polite[/p].

Now all I need to do is to develop the patience to live with the 8 or so screaming kids in my house for a little while longer... and I can't get THAT from the internet.

Yea the internet has changed me and dramaticly I might add.
I talk alot more.
I get to share my opinion with the world.
And I play A great game with friends.

sounds pretty good to me.

amyrose said:
Wow, it's been a while. Recently, as I've gone forum to forum, learning more and more, a startling realization came to my mind. I'm becoming a whole different person online. I know just as well as you guys do that when I first joined this place, I was an emo, and somewhat noobish goof. Yet today, as I think about it....I'm a mod in another forum, my netgames are waited for like christmas is coming, and really, people in general seem to have taken to me more these days.
It's the oddest thing, but heres the question-Has the internet changed you as a person? If yes, please, explain.

AR, you were that person, and I know that the internet changed me from a bit of an emo, to a total tricked out person, I learnt quite a few things, some are useful, like Parkour and such, but I also made a few friends, and also, just an update, that forum, dead, netgames, anticipated thanks to the fact you've been in a coma for several months and people like you more simply because you've changed, no because they have

I don't think the internet has changed my attitude whatsoever. What I type is pretty much exactly how I'd act in real life. However, the internet has changed me by helping me waste countless hours of my life on videogames, and even now I wish I had used that time for practicing piano. 2 hours of video games a day is one whole month of the past year that you used up on games. I probably did about that. Scary, isn't it? I'm so addicted to games that even now, when I know I'm addicted and I want to play piano more, even with that knowledge, I continue to spend my time on games.

What th--

If you want to play piano, then drop the controller and play the piano! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back