How much copies of a project do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

The title is self explanitory. Open up Search and search for your project and see how many results come up. I'll post mine soon.

EDIT: This is not on the forums, but on your Hard Drive.

uhlots.png

Worth a thousand words.

Honestly, though, I wish I had more backups. I can never find the exact version I need.

Searching for TML LOZSRB2 (both because I kinda changed the name around), I get 6 topics.
Searching for DMSC, I get 27 topics
For searching console.wad, I get 961 topics O_O;
Edit: Oh, were we searching our hard drives? I thought we were searching the forums.

I dunno, Shuffle. That's just what I implied out of it. Searching the forums for "Mystic Realm" brings up 582 matches.

Haw, console.wad gets more matches than Mystic Realm. :)
Edit: Of course, if I tell it to search exactly for those terms, I only get 53. Darn :(

bszlol1pl.png

Yes, that is 64 copies of Botanic Serenity. :P
On other projects....
35 copies of DMSC
21 copies of SpazzTastic
12 copies of SRB2JTE
6 copies of SRB2SDL(debug)
5 copies of MKRaces
4 copies of Mystic Realm
3 copies of TML
2 copies of SRB2Paintball (lol)
1 copy of SPmoves
:D

NO! OH NO!!! I ALLWAYS WANTED BSZ!! I had no Idea It was so huge O_O; but hey I got a 65 mb wad too :)

Although I deleted most of em, I once had 168 .baks of SMS. I saw my SRB2 folder got waaay too big because of those backups, and I deleted them all, except for the last 10.

Whoa.. I only have one or two copies of Mystic Realm.. both of which are different versions. (Like I have enough space on my computer to store 50+ copies of random projects anyway :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back