• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Among Us Gametype [On Hold]

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone bad man

誰か悪い男
Among Us has been ported to various games, so why not Srb2?

I am remaking the MIRA HQ map from the game as it is the smallest and least complex of the three.

I also have very little knowledge on Lua so until I have better knowledge on Lua I will get the game assets done before programming.

Progress is going slow because I have other projects to do.

For now, have a preview of the map.

Attachments

• among_us_srb2_preview.png
    among_us_srb2_preview.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Oh!
That is looking really good!
talking about that...
I am also making MIRA HQ!

Attachments

• mira.png
    mira.png
    32 KB · Views: 223
We must now search for the imposter
image-30308.png

Jokes aside I can't wait to try this out because it looks really fun to play in but I have a question- will the task system be implemented?

Is this a spam account. It might be, just sayin.

It is one, all their posts are formatted like this, I already reported it in Talk To The Staff, feel free to do so as well.

EDIT: I swear if this is some sort of prank by someone "big" in the community...

I'm putting this project on hold.
Don't know how long I'll be putting this on hold for, but for now I'm just going to show off a bunch of graphics, including a mockup of the voting screen.

Attachments

• DBDY.png
    DBDY.png
    1,019 bytes · Views: 499
  • newbody.png
    newbody.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 166
  • newmeeting.png
    newmeeting.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 178
  • voting screen mockup.png
    voting screen mockup.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 280
I'm putting this project on hold.
Don't know how long I'll be putting this on hold for, but for now I'm just going to show off a bunch of graphics, including a mockup of the voting screen.

(This is just a reccomended change you could do for the graphics) On the voting screen instead of using the head of Sonic, (or any other vanilla/mod character that might become compatible with this mod) make it so it will use the character's goal post sprite (life icon sprite works too I guess). As for the dead body sprite, just use the drown or death sprite, but rotated to look like its lying on the floor. (you dont have to change this, like I said, this is just a reccomended change you could do)

(This is just a reccomended change you could do for the graphics) On the voting screen instead of using the head of Sonic, (or any other vanilla/mod character that might become compatible with this mod) make it so it will use the character's goal post sprite (life icon sprite works too I guess). As for the dead body sprite, just use the drown or death sprite, but rotated to look like its lying on the floor. (you dont have to change this, like I said, this is just a reccomended change you could do)

Tbh, the Among Us styled dead body sprite is the best option here since it’ll also be used on the map. He could also have dedicated sprites for each of the vanilla characters to fully flesh it out more. As far as custom characters are concerned, they should be allowed to insert compatibility by making a sprite for this mode. In my case, I would sprite Chili Dog’s dead body with the bone sticking out and add the compatibility code so that it could work. If no custom sprite is provided, it could default to Sonic’s dead body sprite

Tbh, the Among Us styled dead body sprite is the best option here since it’ll also be used on the map. He could also have dedicated sprites for each of the vanilla characters to fully flesh it out more. As far as custom characters are concerned, they should be allowed to insert compatibility by making a sprite for this mode. In my case, I would sprite Chili Dog’s dead body with the bone sticking out and add the compatibility code so that it could work. If no custom sprite is provided, it could default to Sonic’s dead body sprite

i guess that could work, but maybe if no custom sprite is provided like you said, instead of defaulting to sonic's, it uses the normal death sprite. similar to how when failing tricks in xmomentum with non xmomentum compatible characters use the hurt sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back