This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
The placement of the emerald radar in the middle of the screen seems a little odd to me. Maybe if it were moved to an unused space in one of the corners of the screen, it would be better. Also, I don't know if the bomb throwing is this way by design, but she throws it straight over her own head. That could make her useful for getting someone off of her tail in Battle, but in SP, I don't see myself using it very often. Maybe keep it how it is when she's in motion, but make it so she tosses the bombs in front of her when she's standing still or in the air.

I do very much enjoy this add-on, though. The token radar is very unique, and useful. I could see myself using it to memorize the locations of tokens I'm not too familiar with yet.

The placement of the emerald radar in the middle of the screen seems a little odd to me. Maybe if it were moved to an unused space in one of the corners of the screen, it would be better. Also, I don't know if the bomb throwing is this way by design, but she throws it straight over her own head. That could make her useful for getting someone off of her tail in Battle, but in SP, I don't see myself using it very often. Maybe keep it how it is when she's in motion, but make it so she tosses the bombs in front of her when she's standing still or in the air.

I do very much enjoy this add-on, though. The token radar is very unique, and useful. I could see myself using it to memorize the locations of tokens I'm not too familiar with yet.

The token radar placement i can fix, but i'm afraid the bomb throwing could not be possible since it was made by another person and that Rouge was not meant to have Battle support. The bomb throwing can't be disabled on SP since it's just a port and i can't do much about it (and because abilities can't be disabled through Lua when in different gamemodes, at least from what i've heard) , bassicaly the 2.1 mod did the same thing with the bomb throwing.

But yeah, thanks for the comment you gave, my main focus is to work on the radar and if something of the bomb can be changed them i'll try too. (Also don't just credit me, i don't own the original mod, it's just a port but thanks for your kind words :>)

Well, this had to be updated some day.

V2.1:
- Fixed a bug where in netgames it kept spamming errors.
- Moved the token radar hud to the right of the ring counter.

V3:
- Commands were added and issues were fixed thanks to TeriosSonic! (alongside with advenure gliding sounds made by Jacy)
- SPRTINFO was added.

Bombs are still not multiplayer friendly but that will be the main focus in the next update.

This is great, if I were to characterize Rouge and her differences from Knuckles (despite both having Glide and Climb in SA2, and treasure hunting, identical gameplay in that game), I would say Rouge jumps higher (which is reflected here), being a FLY type in Heroes, and her entire personality is more acrobatic and elegant. I like the addition of the glide sound effect, I honestly thought it was odd nobody made a glide sound effect mod. In Heroes she has flight but in SA2 she glides just like Knuckles, so I have no problem here. You could argue she's less powerful than Knuckles, but her being able to break walls makes sense as otherwise you'd not be able to go on the paths that actually use your abilities, not that it'd be a problem.
And theres the fact I believe Rouge gets upgrades to break walls, and you could imagine she's kicking the wall when she's walking or running, which would make sense too.

Last edited:
Well, this had to be updated some day.

V2.1:
- Fixed a bug where in netgames it kept spamming errors.
- Moved the token radar hud to the right of the ring counter.
For whatever reason the token radar is covering up the HUD text for me. Did something change in a recent version of SRB2? tokradar.png

For some reason, the emerald tracker completely breaks when running this mod on a dedicated server. It reads back a lua error the second someone joins.

Tested by not running any other mods but this one.

There should be a way to use the Emblem Radar in Netplay cuz people are using Freeplay and spawn Red Rings on Emblem Spawns.

This character is actually pretty flawless and nice to play as. If you were to do an update for her though, I would suggest making the character picture match with the rest of the game. Otherwise, this mod is good.

This character is actually pretty flawless and nice to play as. If you were to do an update for her though, I would suggest making the character picture match with the rest of the game. Otherwise, this mod is good.
Good shout, But I don't know if you knew this, But then Raf and his team would have to do a massive re-sprite of Rouge in her entirety to make HER match the icon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back