i dont know why but kirbys feet are gone when i use kirby in game?

The feet are a follow-object, I'm pretty sure, so they don't appear in certain situations like changing colors. I'm going to ask the age-old question: what version of the game are you running? You might have to update.

The feet are a follow-object, I'm pretty sure, so they don't appear in certain situations like changing colors. I'm going to ask the age-old question: what version of the game are you running? You might have to update.

from a diffrent thread i realize a few issues of mine are due to using a SLIGHTLY older version, so its most likely that

I've played this mod alot, I really like it! Theres just a few things I want to say about some of the issues.

1. In match/ringslinger gamemodes, using the stone ability makes Kirby invincible and can't even be damaged at all, which is a huge issue to other players.

2. For some odd reason in SRB2 Battle, Kirby's special ability doesn't work at all, leaving to inhale the opponents and try to get their powers.

3. Wheel is the same speed as when Kirby bursts open a sneakers monitor, but other than that wheel is a good speedrunning tool for Kirby.

That's all the issues I have with the pink puffball. This is one of your great pieces of art and I hope that these issues are fixed sometime in the future.

Fine, don't add red circles on the cheeks, and then I'm not playing it.

cheek lines are way cooler and i will fight you on that

anyway uh mod cool i like it, kirby feels so well adapted to a 3d environment, considering this is a mod of a sonic game. he feels very good to control, and the inhale and exhale abilities are implemented seamlessly. of his abilities though, ball has to be my favourite, purely because it's so uncontrollable when you hit ceilings lmao

good mod 10/10

2. For some odd reason in SRB2 Battle, Kirby's special ability doesn't work at all, leaving to inhale the opponents and try to get their powers.

That's because Kirby's battle ability didn't get updated for version 7 and above so yeah Kirby special ability for battle will only work for version 6 now.

35kLQCe.gif

Coming eventually probably.

So I was testing out Kirby in various unported maps such as SUGOI and Green Hill Zone 2D, And I found that while his base moveset works perfectly fine in 2D, a lot of his abilities aren't built around the mode. Wheel will try and move left or right relative to the player's angle rather than the 2D plane, Hammer will use odd angles while in midair, and while not exactly a bug, it's sad that you can't aim your throw with Bomb while in 2D mode.

Code modification

I want to modify the codes, but i don't have SLADE or other ones. If i use notepad or word pad it just displays a bunch of unicodes. Please fix!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back