Eldog

attachment.php

SI-HTpak is finally here! 9 of the 10 maps from the SRB2Kart In-House Mapping Competition have been released in this pack!

Included Levels:
attachment.php

Rally Refinery finds racers flying through the inner workings of a perilous refinery, suspended only inches from
magma as they squeak past conveyors full of crates out for blood.
Keep your eyes on the sky if you get a chance...

attachment.php

Enter the Fantasy Zone in Dimensional Cruise. Each lap, find yourself mysteriously transported to a new world,
and make sure to beware the final lap!

attachment.php

Don't take your eyes off the sun in Dusk Falls, lest it disappear beyond the horizon. Each racer should be sure
to check their headlights before visiting this serene coast!

attachment.php

Racers will have to brawl their way through the artificial gravity of SS91 Miracle Lancer as it throws them
together at each turn, a chaotic clusterfuck in every sense of the word. Careful you aren't hurled into the cold
vacuum of space, or the burning heat of the engine propelling the ship forward.

attachment.php

Other racers aren't the only thing to be wary of in this grey and rainy island village. Danger may lurk just off
the coast, or even closer...

attachment.php

Vapor Garden makes its way from SRB2 to 'Kart in this 4-lap sprint through an abstract, dreamlike track.

attachment.php

Grind or die (or both!) between the far-flung rooftops of the highest skyscrapers in this urban paradise.
Remember to switch rails with the brake button!

attachment.php

The white, inviting marble of this rose garden works to serve as a trap to newcomers racers on this track;
be wary, the roses will soon be stained with blood as items start to fly.

attachment.php

Magma Valley challenges racers to run its gauntlet, a tangle of twisting turns, risky jumps, and plenty of hot
lava.
SI-HT MC Results:
Changelog:
V1:
- Release
V1.1
- Added RA Replays from the SI-HT Discord
- Added death plane in Magma Valley
- Fixed respawn gbj in Dimensional Cruise

Supporters / Co-Authors:

Attachments

• Rally Refinery.png
    Rally Refinery.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 6,656
  • Dimensional Cruise.png
    Dimensional Cruise.png
    155 KB · Views: 6,577
  • Dusk Falls.png
    Dusk Falls.png
    565.4 KB · Views: 6,521
  • SS91 Miracle Lancer.png
    SS91 Miracle Lancer.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 6,458
  • Prisonic Fairytale.png
    Prisonic Fairytale.png
    503 KB · Views: 6,280
  • Vapor Garden Circuit.png
    Vapor Garden Circuit.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 6,545
  • Highrise Havoc.png
    Highrise Havoc.png
    417.4 KB · Views: 6,616
  • Imperial Rose Garden.png
    Imperial Rose Garden.png
    553.9 KB · Views: 6,431
  • Magma Valley.png
    Magma Valley.png
    606.7 KB · Views: 6,344
  • SI-HTpak Banner.jpg
    SI-HTpak Banner.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 10,000
  • KRL_SI-HTpak_v1-1.pk3
    42.2 MB · Views: 1,435
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, it was real fun judging and testing this map pack out! (even though I couldn't really give my scores since i had to leave before the judging phase began...) Thank you to everyone that summited to the contest to making this pack a reality, and I hope to see another mapping contest be made!

I'm really happy to have been able to see these maps for the first time all the way during the contest. I encourage you all to check them out - they are all beautifully crafted!

This was a really fun contest. It seemed like everyone brought their all into this! We got some good maps out of it, so feel free to check them all out!

I don't know if this can be classified as a bug, but at the end of the Vapor Garden's waterfall, sometimes you can keep drifting, other times you can't. I have not found pattern, just randomly delete drift

The rail map assets on Highrise Havoc don't seem to load for me. Has anyone else had this issue and how can I fix it?

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Oh, and I keep getting segment violations when Imperial Rose Garden loads. Does anyone know anything about that?

Just a heads up but including this pack will cause large tumbleweeds to be overwritten on other levels outside of just Vaporware Garden since they get replaced with the beachballs. I actually had to disable that manually in SLADE.

Not that I have a problem with beach balls, just only when the aesthetic doesn't make sense when you see beach balls in desert-based maps. Or, maybe that was the intention?

The rail map assets on Highrise Havoc don't seem to load for me. Has anyone else had this issue and how can I fix it?

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Oh, and I keep getting segment violations when Imperial Rose Garden loads. Does anyone know anything about that?
Same, when I load Imperial Rose Garden, does crash

Map is now "MAPR7: Imperial Rose Garden"

I_Error(): Out of memory allocating 32 bytes
ERROR: No more free memory for saving game data
After test, now I know if you load KRB_PlomPack-v2-3.pk3 before KRL_SI-HTpak_v1-1.pk3 cause conflicts.

Last edited:
Eldog updated SI-HTpak with a new update entry:

SI-HTpak V2.1 Released (Split files!)

Okay... this is a bit of a confusing update, so let me explain.

SI-HTpak was a whopping 60mb, one of the largest track packs on the message board. The upload limit is 64mb. So, from here on out, the SI-HT contest packs will be packaged separately.

The naming scheme will be KR[L]_SI-HTpak_ContestTheme_Vxx.pk3

V2.1:
- SI-HTpak V2 split into SI-HTpak_HighLapcounts_V1.2 and SI-HTpak_VanillaRedux_v1.1

- Fixed stray death plane in Dimensional Cruise (High...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Eldog updated SI-HTpak with a new update entry:

SI-HTpak V2.1 Released (Split files!)

Okay... this is a bit of a confusing update, so let me explain.

SI-HTpak was a whopping 60mb, one of the largest track packs on the message board. The upload limit is 64mb. So, from here on out, the SI-HT contest packs will be packaged separately.

The naming scheme will be KR[L]_SI-HTpak_ContestTheme_Vxx.pk3

V2.1:
- SI-HTpak V2 split into SI-HTpak_HighLapcounts_V1.2 and SI-HTpak_VanillaRedux_v1.1

- Fixed stray death plane in Dimensional Cruise (High Lapcounts)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The grinding cables in the encore version of Highrise Havoc aren't loading for me... either that or they are intentionally missing and are being replaced with red and yellow exclamation marks.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back