• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Hey, guys. I said this already, but you aren't to post things in here that you know aren't viable for submissions. You also shouldn't post things you KNOW are going to get negative attention. This should be obvious, but apparently I'm having to moderate this thread a lot more than I should have to.

Mystic, I think it's just an MD2 model to go along with the SMS that's already in releases. Not another port of that horrid character.

Mystic, I think it's just an MD2 model to go along with the SMS that's already in releases. Not another port of that horrid character.

He is not referring to the MD2 model, there was a sprite someone else posted. The post he was referring to was deleted since it would not have been accepted for release anyways.

BgCPy1e.png

Ye olde

o5GmvuL.png

Ye new and improved

A very unfinished Match map that I'm working on (So that's why it looks so flat right now).
srb20043.gif

Canyon Valley Zone (or so I may most likely call it)

@EvilEnternity3000: Yep, definitely better looking than before! Always did like that silly cartoony style of badnik design you're going for there, lol.

Think you could improve it further still even so; cut down on the black outline a little bit more where possible, and make the teeth shading a little more than just a slight shade at both the tops and bottoms. Otherwise what you've got there is good. =P

I did a NiGHTS test map a few weeks ago, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTI-OAj7jShSmxFS3lndk4zU0U/edit?usp=sharing

So I started working on it today because I see potential in it for some reason. The stage will be an ice/ snow level. You can interpret it as "Blue mountain's Special Stage" because it uses Midnight Freeze's music or whatever. It's mainly based in this NiGHTS level from the original NiD...

• It's going to be short and easy (And I find it more fun to play if NiGHTS stages are like this).
  • You are able to move in the stage... so find those secrets!
  • The track is already done. The track will feature some interaction with the stage itself (such as going into a pile of snow for extra rings, you know, things like this), that's the reason rings, hoops, emblems aren't placed yet.

The stage is pretty empty and very plane right now, but what do you think? Screenshots inside the spoiler box

67jm3b.jpg

2qcnm86.jpg

i56t5l.jpg

4zua21.jpg

15i8fgp.jpg

317fr01.jpg

2edw1ld.jpg

2ln8eno.jpg

e19168.jpg

2iarbbn.jpg

Here's a GIF about the track, you'll have to download it to watch it ( I don't know the reason, guess that's too big): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTI-OAj7jShVGVzVmotUnUyWkk/edit?usp=sharing

I doubt someone will download the GIF but I'll appreciate some feedback

@pure-fat: in my opinion, whenever someone gets a strange feeling that something has potential, I say continue with it. It usually turns out good.

About the map itself, I see what you mean by it has potential. I actually would like to play a well made NiGHTS stage.

bJY4dWv.png

On that day, humanity received a grim reminder...

I'm gonna show the MP divisions some love in the coming OLDC

Hardcore AOT reference
On that day, humanity received a grim reminder...

I'm gonna show the MP divisions some love in the coming OLDC
What the!?!? But I thought the walls were impenetrable!!!
Update: Now, wall maria has fallen. The Shiganshina District is overrun by the Titans.
A week or so later...
"Its a friendly Titan!!! We could use it as an ally, don't let it die!!!"
Now, I'll shut up.

Last edited:
It'd take a skilled LUA programmer to pull something like that off, but it might be possible if you experimented enough with the coding.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back