Resource icon

[Open Assets] Shinzu the Tengu, a SRB2Kart racer!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

ClexYoshi

Hello, and welcome! At the time of writing this, I am a relative newcomer to the SRB2 and SRB2Kart scene! However, what I am not is a newcomer to the idea of Sonic fandom in general, and I've had a Sonic OC for a decently long time.

after seeing friends have fun with SRB2Kart, I told myself it was finally time to take the plunge and see what all the craziness is about with all the various meme-y youtube compilations of the game (shout-outs to CoralDev, Hey Come On, and Mocha) and cool creations.

As a creator though? I didn't want to just play as Sonic or Kiryu or even one of the outlandish modded characters that was out there, oh no. Before I would play SRB2Kart, I wanted to make a mod for it...

And so, here i am, after re-acclimating myself to doing sprite art after a several year hiatus, with fresh voice lines from the lovely Lalalexxi on twitter, I present to you, Shinzu the Tengu, the nerd bird who's ninjutsu is absurd!

EjI5MtaXsAAlrMN

Who is Shinzu?

Shinzu the Tengu is a self-employed mercenary and self-proclaimed “Bada** Ninja” who was disgraced from her ninja clan long ago for her lack of honest work ethic and brashness towards authority and tradition. She often has a snarky and witty quip for any situation, and is a bastion of useless trivia knowledge. She’s not above doing what needs to be done to get a mission done, and tends to act more in self-interest then to any actual code of ethics or honor. She also has quite the affinity for trendy gadgets, and obsessively collects SEGA memorabilia in her spare time. She’s also the sort of person who would unironically call herself a gamer.

I guess she's racing go-karts now for the jollies of it. It's hard to feel like you're alive unless there's a SPB chasing you through every facet of life, amirite?

I'm having trouble at the moment with getting good GIFs or capture, but I urge you all, if you're remotely curious, give her a spin, especially if you're a NiGHTS main! she's got the same stats! (7, 4)

kart0272.gif

kart0276.gif

kart0280.gif

kart0281.gif

(shout-outs to War-Dog for the help with the GIFs...!)

Attachments

• KC_ShinzutheTengu_v1.zip
    310.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back