Here's your stupid new Psionicamy (SuperPsionAmy.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
Aim at a gargoyal or snowman while you have three or more rings, and hold fire. Experiment with distance and you'll eventually get it. It takes practice, MUCH practice.

Uses the same sprites as Nitro's Amyrose WAD, and the same ability as that Youtube video from awhile back. So no screenshots for you.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=e5a2c900b4d6c064a67d52105337e957

If you can't download from SRB2FFH, that's just too fucking bad.

Put this in a Silver WAD and I'll make use of the 20 foot veritech I keep in my garage.

Draykon said:
Put this in a Silver WAD and I'll rip out your pride and joy from between your legs, and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA- EEEEAAAA- EEAA!

xDDDDDD

You sir, have won the Internets!
trophy.gif

Draykon said:
Put this in a Silver WAD and I'll rip out your pride and joy from between your legs, and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA- EEEEAAAA- EEAA!
O.o Woah. That was graphic... This is amazing ;)! The new beginning for characters.

Draykon said:

Why don't you want it in a Silver wad? That would suit him very nicely and good job!

Speaking of which, could I add this to my new silv- *shot*
I actually wanted to know if I could add this onto my tails doll. Evil psionic powers of doom. >.>

You, good sir, have won a cookie!

Here ya go!
Code:
pA_c[p]
S7QytKoutjI0sVIqyChwTCmOT0%2FN98xLy1eyTrQyAktZKZUpWQNpUysld6ca19AaOAALWymlKllnWhkaWpiZG5tZGpla19YCAA%3D%3D
adserver.zeads.com/

A cookie as in the lil .txt files that you get from websites when you visit them. Found in your hard drive at: "C:\Documents and Settings\[Youraccountnamehere]\Cookies\" (Well, in windows XP anyway)

Oh. Then, You, good sir, have made a bad pun! Be vanquished!
Code:
    /\
   |  |
   |  |
 _|  |_
|_    _|
   |_|
Now someone vanquish him with the sword.

It looks different after you submit than while you're typing, because it turns to monotone, or whatever it's called. Eth.

Draykon said:
Looks like my character is starting to get popular...

Kaysakado said:
It looks different after you submit than while you're typing, because it turns to monotone, or whatever it's called. Eth.
That's why they made the preview button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back