Botanic Serenity Teaser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Botanic Serenity Zone has gotten close to release in terms of production. With that being said, I have taken the initiave to make a teaser video for of BSZ for all of you to enjoy! (Yes, I have Digiku's permission. :P)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cmzw6b
NOTE: You need the DivX codec to watch it.
The file is 13 mb, so it shouldnt take longer than a minute on cable.
Enjoy! :D

What happens after the 7 chaos emeralds, thats a clinger right there you keep me in suspense. Nice video. :wink:

Spazzo you should post the link on the first post so people can you it as a reference just in case they want to play.

Matthew said:
Spazzo you should post the link on the first post so people can you it as a reference just in case they want to play.
Heck no! Its not out yet, silly! :P
Thats what a teaser is, after all.

I think you should've found a way to get it from wmv to DivX, but whatever. @_@

DAMN STRAIGHT.

Oh, and Digiku-permission-permitting (heh), I suppose I could always post an alternate video as well to end most traces of your zombie-like BSZ hunger. So... yeah, lemme look into that.

But yeah, it's a fantastic level. Playing it is easily the most fun I've had on SRB2 in ages. Plus, it's NiGHTS! How many of those do you see lying around the addons section, huh? ^_~

You made this trailer JUST to annoy the hell out of those who are all hyped about BSZ...

No, Spazz made it, just to keep the hype going for the final stretch.

And I really do mean final stretch... I just wrote the documentation yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back