• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[WIP] AB-Red.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisima

Hello everyone,
This character wad is Red, from the Angry Birds series. He'll have a thok and a flying action for his ability.
redrotationofficial.gif

How do you guys think it is?

Wow. That's great. Keep up the great work. By the way, are you doing that Sonic Boom Wad?

Thok and flying action? I'm afraid you can't combine Sonic's thok and Tails' flight like that sorry, it's got to be one or the other.

Yeah, thok and flying together isn't actually possible. But considering the fact that the birds can't actually fly in their original game anyway, maybe he'd be better off with some sort of upward thok that mimics the catapult?

Either way, the sprites look great.

Thok and flying action? I'm afraid you can't combine Sonic's thok and Tails' flight like that sorry, it's got to be one or the other.
By flying, I mean a spinitem being a spring that you can repeatedly press in air. This also means he'll have no regular spindash.
Wow. That's great. Keep up the great work. By the way, are you doing that Sonic Boom Wad?
I've decided to can the Sonic Boom wad until I have enough time, or maybe when I finish Red?

By flying, I mean a spinitem being a spring that you can repeatedly press in air. This also means he'll have no regular spindash. I've decided to can the Sonic Boom wad until I have enough time, or maybe when I finish Red?

Unfortunately you can't spawn the spinitem in mid-air either (since you can't spin in mid-air for obvious reasons), though if you were using the thokitem that would be possible.

Unfortunately you can't spawn the spinitem in mid-air either (since you can't spin in mid-air for obvious reasons), though if you were using the thokitem that would be possible.

Well actually it might not be so impossible...

A lot of screwy effects can be achieved using this attribute; setting spinitem = 1 (the blue Crawla) gives the player instant points and lives, and the player can also spin into mid-air and actually ascend due to destroying the spawning blue Crawlas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back