• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Clone Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
[highlight]
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES...[/highlight]
or is he?
attachment.php

That's right, our favourite shapeshifter from StF, Clone Fighter joins the game!

Clone Fighter came from his hiding spot in the Egg Rock, but was suddenly caught and reprogrammed by Tails.

[highlight]Ability:[/highlight] Shape Shift [W.I.P]
Press Custom Action 1 or Custom Action 2 to change C.F.'s look and abilities! Just like he does during some of the fights.

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned UNO RB2.
This is pretty obscure, but when you fight Fang as Fang, the Fang is spawned using a hologram creator and is colored gray. The same happens to Metal (but not Amy!).
This is what inspired me to do this.

NOTICE: C.F. won't support Lua abilities - e.g. copying Shadow will only let you use the Homing Attack.

Attachments

• XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    5 KB · Views: 708
That looks interesting actually. So if you press custom you will change for example, Fang to Metal?

That looks interesting actually. So if you press custom you will change for example, Fang to Metal?
Yeah. If you press C1 as Tails you'll change to Sonic, and if you press C2 as Fang you'll change to Metal. Simple stuff!
Yet this is its own skin, the internal skin doesn't actually change - it stays as "Clone Fighter".

Yeah. If you press C1 as Tails you'll change to Sonic, and if you press C2 as Fang you'll change to Metal. Simple stuff!
Yet this is its own skin, the internal skin doesn't actually change - it stays as "Clone Fighter".

said this idea once under Trevor character page, but would be interesting if it was possible to use a character wheel to pick a character of your liking?

This is really cool! Can't wait to play the full character. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back