Maybe Metal doesn't have any gather points to gather energy from?
Impossible ; If you were to open this stage in zone builder, you'd find gather points everywhere.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I think now I have the energy to try and do Azure Temple Zone, wish me luck!

How do I update?

Well, I've added Azure Temple Zone and fixed a bug in DSZ 2, how do I update?
Edit: Nvm, I figured it out.

Last edited:
If anyone wants me to make something like this for their mod, I'm welcome to requests.

(Lord, please don's say this post gets an infraction.)

...how is this thing 50 megabytes? Jesus.

I was hoping something like this would spring up one day, and I did enjoy it quite a bit. The bad parts for me would have to be the bosses - it just gets tedious to be fighting Metal Sonic over and over again. I think all the Act 3s should just be skipped. I also thought the experience overall was a bit on the easy side. Maybe when you make the "easy mode" you mentioned, you could also make a "hard mode" for masochists like me, yes?
Me who did as quickly as I could:
https://mb.srb2.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=46465&stc=1&d=1612263959

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 253
No, they would probably just phase through the wall. This was an issue when replacing metal sonic in levels where it didn't save, as the replay was already put in and if I placed him in the wrong place, he would phase through the walls and obstacles. I'm already worrying that it's gonna happen in the official release.

Giber i am making a new mod

Just finished a Tails run with this mod. Taking time to collect emerald tokens as well as the hidden emblems was quite the challenge, but enjoyable. I know you're already aware of this, something something boss jank, but ACZ3 was brutal. Had to reboot I think 4 times (SIGFPE - mathematical error). Not to mention fighting Fang and Metal in a cramped train car is a fate worse than death.
Post automatically merged:

Azure Masochist.png
I couldn't help myself. That 200 ring challenge was something else...along with the you-know-what shield emblem.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back