Not open for further replies.
TimberWolf said:
The one thing that's preventing me from obtaining 4000+ posts in a month is:
1. I can't WAD
2. I can't SOC
3. I'm not that good at spriting yet
4. This place is boring
5. We can't have any forum games

So the only way I can obtain 4000+ posts is if I spam, which'll jsut get me banned before I get there.

Awhibble

1. Talk about something else
2. Talk about something else, again
3. We have plenty of bad spriters who post a lot
4. Why post here then?
5. Those are spam.

It doesn't matter how much you post. Really. No, I'm serious, it doesn't. I have maybe three hundred posts at most and I've been here for years. But, if you still want a lot of posts, follow this guide:

1. Read the rules.
2. Find a topic with conversation in it.
3. Read the rules.
4. Respond intelligently to the topic.
5. Before posting, select everything you said and type it again, smarter. You probably said something stupid.
6. Before clicking "Post Message", read the rules again.
7. Click "Post Message"
8. Click "Go to My Posted Message", and re-read your post. You probably said something stupid. Hit Edit, read the rules, and fix it.

In no time at all, you'll have a lot of posts. Which no one will care about, as you have to put in a real effort to see post counts.

Sonicandtails218 said:
TimberWolf said:
The one thing that's preventing me from obtaining 4000+ posts in a month is:
1. I can't WAD
2. I can't SOC
3. I'm not that good at spriting yet
4. This place is boring
5. We can't have any forum games

So the only way I can obtain 4000+ posts is if I spam, which'll jsut get me banned before I get there.

Awhibble

1. Talk about something else
2. Talk about something else, again
3. We have plenty of bad spriters who post a lot
4. Why post here then?
5. Those are spam.

It doesn't matter how much you post. Really. No, I'm serious, it doesn't. I have maybe three hundred posts at most and I've been here for years. But, if you still want a lot of posts, follow this guide:

1. Read the rules.
2. Find a topic with conversation in it.
3. Read the rules.
4. Respond intelligently to the topic.
5. Before posting, select everything you said and type it again, smarter. You probably said something stupid.
6. Before clicking "Post Message", read the rules again.
7. Click "Post Message"
8. Click "Go to My Posted Message", and re-read your post. You probably said something stupid. Hit Edit, read the rules, and fix it.

In no time at all, you'll have a lot of posts. Which no one will care about, as you have to put in a real effort to see post counts.

By "boring", I mean that there's nothing to do that'd actually be fun ie Forum games. I don't give a damn if they're "spam", it's something that helps to keep forums alive by giving people who can't WAD/SOC/Sprite something to do.

Simple. Why are you here then? If you can't wad/soc/sprite, and if you can't find a discussion you can actually add too, then leave. It's that simple.

BlueZero4 said:
Simple. Why are you here then? If you can't wad/soc/sprite, and if you can't find a discussion you can actually add too, then leave. It's that simple.
No. I like to download peoples' wads when they make them. As well, I like to debate with people and discuss with people the newest Sonic games.

Images are needed in sigs.

And don't use the "It's just another avatar." line on me, it isn't. It;s a signature. Try fitting this into a avatar:
Speed.png

Resize it :roll: It will only be the size of a thumbnail and you won't be able to make out a thing.

Kman said:
Resize it :roll: It will only be the size of a thumbnail and you won't be able to make out a thing.
Exactly, and that thus takes away the origional meaning of makeing it in the first place.

You know what this means don't you? A Mystic killing spree! That, or hold his mother hostage until he gives us what we want.

On an earlier note, you mentioned "forum games".
Are you referring to a fluff forum, or SRB2 Netgames?

Spazzo said:
On an earlier note, you mentioned "forum games".
Are you referring to a fluff forum, or SRB2 Netgames?
Fluff. As long as it doesn't degrade down to actual spam, as with the Fluff Forum at SVMB, it'll be okay.

No he can't. He was IP banned, meaning he can't even view the boards anymore. Trust me, everything is under control now; we just needed to configure the new mod to work properly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back