HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

srb21593.gif

Milne v2 is out! Have fun.
Changelog -
- Completely redone Milne's sprites and art.
- Added the Crystal Lance.
- Added support for the Kazotsky Kick to all vanilla characters.
- Visual tweaks, such as new Twister Thok graphics, Milne's core appearing when you die, and additional Carry sprites for running, falling, and jumping.
- Readded the weight mechanic.
- Several bug fixes
- Removed the Crystal Shield
- Milne can no longer breathe
- No battle ability, go home.

the update looks gorgious but i think that she was like the only modded character to give a special shield so rn im a lil dissapointed its gone

¡¡¡OH YES!!!
Milne V2 Finnaly released, Can't wait to play with those wonderful new sprites, and wonderful abilities again!!!
Awesome job Crystalline, keep going!

For every great decision, there's an equally weird one, is what seems to be a common trend for Milne. Like, I don't understand why you removed the ability to create yourself a temporary shield and the ability to run into spikes automatically. I found the shield quite useful when trying to manipulate the CPU player into giving me a shield. It helped me go through tougher sections of any level. I do like the Lance ability tho. More movement options are always welcomed. Maybe add the shield and auto ramming spike abilites as a console command?

Like, I don't understand why you removed the ability to create yourself a temporary shield and the ability to run into spikes automatically.

If Milne could still barge through spikes, the lance wouldn't really be necessary as it can also do that. Also, Milne could never obtain a crystal shield, it's literally impossible. We got rid of the Crystal Shield because it was a Force Shield and Armageddon Shield in one. A bit OP if you ask me. Plus, whenever I gave people one in netgames they'd often just get rid of it with the shield ability.

So my friends and I have looked over Milne's stats in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Persona. I love that she's ported to the game but sadly Milne is basically just another blaze but with a different skin, are you planning to change it anytime soon or are you satisfied with the way she currently is in the persona game?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back