Rosy The Rascal, Now With Rosy Lite! (v2.1 Abilities)

Rascally Rosy

Piko On!
Rosy from 2.1 is back in action! She is pepped up, full of energy, and ready for her time to shine!

NOTE: Normal Rosy has been re-released in a seperate pack, find it here: https://mb.srb2.org/addons/amy-rose-pack-modern-amy-and-rosy.2586/

Abilities! (Rosy Lite)

Hammer Attack: Press spin on the ground while not running to make Rosy swing her hammer. Upon the point of impact with the ground, a large heart shockwave will spawn. The shockwave damages enemies and bosses.

Charge Command: Press and hold custom 1 to alter the buttons of the jump and spin buttons.

Hammer Twirl: Double jump or press spin mid-air to flip with Rosy's hammer.

Cyclone Drill: Press and hold custom 1 and press spin mid-air to drill down with Rosy's hammer, hitting the ground while in this state will spawn a heart shockwave.

Weak Hammer Jump: Press and hold custom 1 and press jump while not running to launch yourself with Rosy's hammer.

Strong Hammer Jump: Press and hold custom 1 and press jump while running to launch yourself with Rosy's hammer. This works almost exactly like the Weak Hammer Jump, except you get launched higher.

Slide: Press and hold custom 1 and press spin on the ground while moving to slide.

Hammer Leap: Press spin while running to spin with with Rosy's hammer.

Heartslinger (Exclusive to ringslinger gametypes): Rosy will throw hearts instead of rings, when a heart hits a monitor, player of the opposite team, or a wall, it'll create an explosion of hearts.

Known Issues

• Rosy can hurt other players with her hammer hearts in race/competition.

To-do

Nothing at the moment!

Credit to Katmint for the Rosy wad for 2.1.

Credit to Chrispy for making the original Rosy wad for 2.0 and the sprites.

Attachments

• srb20094.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,722
  • srb20096.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,008
  • srb20097.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 946
  • srb20116.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 716
  • srb20118.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 687
  • XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 851
  • CL_2.1Rosy-v2.3.rar
    243.1 KB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:
I think I'm subscribed to the channel that made this port if I'm correct because I remember getting a notification about this on YouTube.

Changelog v1.2
Modified hammer twirl slighty.
Removed power spring.
Removed spike breaking.
Gave hammer twirl a cooldown.
Changed the Twinspin sound's caption to the swinging mace's caption.
Changed hud name to Amy.
Replaced character select tip.

Last edited:
Changelog v1.2
Modified hammer twirl slighty.
Removed power spring.
Removed spike breaking.
Gave hammer twirl a cooldown.
Changed the Twinspin sound's caption to the swinging mace's caption.
Changed hud name to Amy.

so that mean this Amy can't break spikes anymore?

I know that this would make it less faithful to 2.1, but I feel like it would make more sense for Amy's character if she could roll but not spindash, instead of having a slide move. She has spines, so why wouldn't she use them?

Dear creator of this mod:
srb20011.gif

Can I ask was Rosy’s slide this broken?
... Yes, I freaking made an account right now just to say this out aloud. I wanted to do it later for other reasons, but eh.
And yes, the push was while sliding- in fact, enemies as far as I know get yeet away as soon as they got into the weird frame of this.

Last edited:
srb20011.gif

... Yes, I freaking made an account right now just to say this out aloud. I wanted to do it later for other reasons, but eh.
And yes, the push was while sliding- in fact, enemies as far as I know get yeet away as soon as they got into the weird frame of this.

ah yes amy secret abilite YEETING OTHERS AWAY

srb20011.gif

Rosy is meant to knock enemies away with her slide, I'd make her invulnerable to enemies while her slide is active, but nothing would work.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back