Another "Pointy" Character?

Angel1207

Ok, so . . .

I LOVE POINTY SONIC AND FLUFFY TAILS

Is the best mod on srb2, change my mind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KrYEDME.png

Also, what a coincidence . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love how this mod uses the emotes and things, like the head-moving thing and the options

But i really found something that surprised me...

ybkiFKP.png

I really liked that Knuckles sprite but...

Maybe is a hint for ANOTHER Character Mod?!

What would be his name...

Edgy Knuckles?

Angry Knuckles (?

Strong Knuckles (???

Ok, these names are kinda bad...

We dont know...But the only thing we know is that he doesnt CHUCKLE

KSytoYS.jpg

He'll be called "Boxy" Knuckles, pretty sure. From very early in-dev GIFs by Chrispy on Twitter I've seen that I can recall, so far of what there is to him, Boxy Knux doesn't spin nearly as adequately as the others since he curls up into a cube, instead of a sphere! I wonder what other neat abilities and fun stuff there'll be to him to combat that since his rolling won't be so useful I imagine.

edit: ninja'd by someone whom happened to make their first post about the same thing i did, here

Last edited:
Chuckle Knuckle

Angular Amy

Sharp Fang (play on "sharp shooter," plus his literal sharp tooth)

Edgy Metal Sonic

I'm pretty sure the next character would be Metal Sonic, but Boxy Knuckles will probably be next.

Pointy Sonic.

Fluffy Tails.

Boxy Knuckles.

Sharp Metal Sonic.

[don'tremember] Amy.

Unfortunately, there's no Fang in chrispy's style... not that i know.

Pointy Sonic, Fluffy Tails, Boxy Knuckles, Rosy Amy, Sharpy(?) Metal, Edgy Shadow, Trendy Honey and Sneaky Rouge. Trendy and Sneaky actually have some bits of progress, but I wouldn't expect anything else for a while after the initial ChrispyChars release. Boxy, Rosy, Sharpy and Edgy seem to be sprites made for fun but there might be a chance Chrispy actually ends up giving these characters a go in the future.

i thought it was blocky knuckles at first. but boxy knuckles seems fine

his actual name is Rough Knuckles, but you call him whatever ya want to, im not tryna strike somebody down for ot naming or incorrectly naming him but whatever floats yur boat is fine with me.

I have a feeling the Pointy line of characters is gonna end with the whole of Team Sonic being playable in Pointy form, instead of just continuing to expand into even characters not even in the classic Sonic games.

I would say HEAR ME OUT usless silver or edgy shadow hot rouge mighty mighty flying ray punching knuckles burning blaze green eyed modern sonic bloody eyes sonic.exe deaf earless bandaged bandages feeling feels mechanical metal sonic sniper fang loving rosy creamy cream thicc big golden super sonic pallete hyper sonic THERE ALL THE NAMES FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah a lot of names are not real their look its edgy shadow, pointy sonic, boxy knux, sharp metal. That's all for now

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Look at chrispys account on twitter we must be ready for a surprise!

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrispyPixels/status/1346572036982906888 this link

Edgy Shadow isn't even a confirmed thing, IIRC.

All we know for sure is that Pointy Sonic, Fluffy Tails, and Boxy Knuckles are confirmed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back